Your favorite Cobra.....

Thrust

Established Member
I kinda like mine the most. I liked it so much, that I bought it.

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Mine really is my most favorite Cobra. It was my dream car the second I saw my first 03 SB coupe. I had a pic of one up since x-mas 02. I love my car. I want to have the w=heels re powdercoated and repaint the car to get rid of all the rock chips on the nose and i want a twin screw but other then that I wouldnt change a thing. Shes exactly what I wanted and wouldnt trade her for anything.
I think its just so special, more so then the new GT500KR :beer:
American Art is what she is :banana:
IMG_2620.gif

hey bud, the SB looks fantastic! May i ask where u got that tailight tint from? btw is ur 3rd brake light also tinted? thanx bro:beer:

Jroc

Established Member
I vote for Jroc's 03 SB Cobra. That thing is cool. It would be even cooler with some more motor work though.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
While I there are a lot of very nice ones I will still have to go with mine. Plus if I didn't she'd be pissed lol

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I think mine is my favorite for now. Might need a little more power though. Or a GT500 lol.

PosiTFwheelshighresolutionpics012.jpg

PosiTFwheelshighresolutionpics075.jpg

M240Bravo

Established Member
This one, between seeing it in the 5.0 magazine calendar and then seeing him post some great shots on SVTP, I can honestly say this car is why I finally bought a Cobra.

TorchRedRear.jpg

TorchRedSide.jpg

Same for me. I bought my torch red cobra because of him!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Every cobra is my favorite cobra (so long as it isn't riced out). I just hope that I can get mine back on the road soon.

LaserSVT

No Pants
Established Member
hey bud, the SB looks fantastic! May i ask where u got that tailight tint from? btw is ur 3rd brake light also tinted? thanx bro:beer:
Thanks for the compliment :beer:
The lights were bought at a place called MC&A in Florida. I have no idea what the brand is but they are all new pieces. Both brake lights, the center section AND the rear side markers. It was $250 for the whole setup but that was in 06. You can PM me if you want the number, or if its ok to just post it in the thread let me know. Im always on StangNet and they frown on that :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread