Young ricers race in parking lot. Ford5.0 takes them on.. ON FOOT!

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Im sooo pissed I didn't tape this..

There was a car show today at a highschool that goes on every year.. And after the end of every show.. people go to the back of this huge parking lot and do burnouts and such. I noticed some of the cars were extremely underpowered and most people can't drive for piss (as noted by some tool in a Mazda B3000 that started jerking the wheel on his freshly popped 215 tires and ended up tokyo drifting over some wooden embankment and into the woods). Anyway the ricers started lining up and doing some short drag runs... I kid you not I was 15 feet from them and actually had to WAIT after the start of the race to pivot myself to follow it. They eventually got a flagger, and everybody was spinning tire and had no reaction time.. ON to the story...

The flagger was coming out to flag these cars.. It was a motor swapped Civic, and a Fast and Furious paint jobbed Talon. I run over and tell him "Hold up were going 3 wide".. He gives me an akward look.. And I tell him, "On foot". The drivers didn't seem to get the humor in it, though. I see his hands go up, and once he twitched I was OUT. I actually was ahead for one of the cars Whole first gear. Yes thats right the driver had to shift to 2nd to pass a MAN ON FOOT. I ran like i was being chased by a pack of rabid pitbulls. There was a little break in the parking lot that I was trying to get to first, but I was passed a couple feet before it. All in all I had them for a GOOD 100 feet, and which equates to like 4+ seconds.. Needless to see I would of been humiliated.

BTW... I challenged the driver of the Civic again on tape and I shit you not, he said he has ALREADY beat on his car too much today, and he had no gas... im like IM ON FOOT FOR GOD SAKES!..

Fun times :D

Last edited:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Heres a vid of my boys notch.. you can also see the break in the parking lot I am talking about.. I actually raced those kids farther back than my boys car too.. It was maybe a little over 100 feet er so

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Disappearing-Mustang_192692.htm"]Disappearing Mustang- Video[/ame]

BLOWNLS3

Established Member
Im sooo pissed I didn't tape this..

There was a car show today at a highschool that goes on every year.. And after the end of every show.. people go to the back of this huge parking lot and do burnouts and such. I noticed some of the cars were extremely underpowered and most people can't drive for piss (as noted by some tool in a Mazda B3000 that started jerking the wheel on his freshly popped 215 tires and ended up tokyo drifting over some wooden embankment and into the woods). Anyway the ricers started lining up and doing some short drag runs... I kid you not I was 15 feet from them and actually had to WAIT after the start of the race to pivot myself to follow it. They eventually got a flagger, and everybody was spinning tire and had no reaction time.. ON to the story...

The flagger was coming out to flag these cars.. It was a motor swapped Civic, and a Fast and Furious paint jobbed Talon. I run over and tell him "Hold up were going 3 wide".. He gives me an akward look.. And I tell him, "On foot". The drivers didn't seem to get the humor in it, though. I see his hands go up, and once he twitched I was OUT. I actually was ahead for one of the cars Whole first gear. Yes thats right the driver had to shift to 2nd to pass a MAN ON FOOT. I ran like i was being chased by a pack of rabid pitbulls. There was a little break in the parking lot that I was trying to get to first, but I was passed a couple feet before it. All in all I had them for a GOOD 100 feet, and which equates to like 4+ seconds.. Needless to see I would of been humiliated.

BTW... I challenged the driver of the Civic again on tape and I shit you not, he said he has ALREADY beat on his car too much today, and he had no gas... im like IM ON FOOT FOR GOD SAKES!..

Fun times :D

I DEMAND you go back in time and get this on tape. :lol:

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
one of my buddies did the same thing with a talon.. he weighs about 240 but he can MOVE! (football player). ended up winning the race which was also about 100-150 feet!

The Sync

VTAK!
Established Member
Back in highschool, one of the parking lots had an entire football field painted on the ground for the marching band to use for practice during the school year (hash marks and everything). Anyways, myself and a couple of friends used to race my other friends honda civic on foot. Both starting from the 0 yard line, I could make it to about the 47 yard line before he passed me. It was quite fun :D

You should get it on tape next time :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread