You wanna see dyno sheets?

SN8KBYTE

Established Member
Good, then tell me step by step how to get them from my camera to svtperformance.com. I want feedback but don't know how to post them. Help me out. Thanks.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Here the sheets...looks like you might be running out of fuel up top...

208352.jpg

208353.jpg

Tunnelvision

Established Member
Congrats- Nice #'s and set-up. Sure could use more fuel past 5800 rpm-- That's a little scary.

I have a very similar set-up and dyno #'s.

Is that on 93 pump? Care to share your CR and timing?

SN8KBYTE

Established Member
To be completely honest I'm really not sure of the compression ratio. I'm looking through my paperwork but can't find anything on CR. I wanna say it's somewhere around 9.0:1. VT built the motor and they knew what I was building the motor for so I don't think it's any higher than that. I'm running 93 octane without detonation at all.

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
your fuel problem is your fuel lines.
those pumps,60's and rails will support a lot more than that.

good numbers though
in the future if you want to post pics yourself. just start a photobucket account and copy and paste the link onto this site, once you uploaded pics to photobucket.

J

Last edited:

SN8KBYTE

Established Member
your fuel problem is your fuel lines.
those pumps,60's and rails will support a lot more than that.

good numbers though
in the future if you want to post pics yourself. just start a photobucket account and copy and paste the link onto this site, once you uploaded pics to photobucket.

J

I just bought a new bap hoping that would take care of the lean problem. I will post new numbers after the install/tune. If it doesn't then new fuel lines are next. Possibly a new pickup as well. Fuel rails will be last on the wish list. We'll see what happens next month.

Users who are viewing this thread