You Think You Are Hardcore?

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I got into boxing recently because we just made a new workout room in the house so I thought it would be cool to buy a punching bag along with a speed bag to create a nice workout. Well when I was searching for some workout ideas I came across this guy and I thought what he was doing was more than impressive.

http://www.rosstraining.com/articles/hardcore.html

Georgie

Established Member
wow, that guy is pretty intense..wonder how much he can squat..explosive trainning like that usually makes ppl WAY stronger than they look..

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
as comining from a big MMA/ Jujitsu/ athlectic guy. Ive done works out like this called Bigger Faster Stronger- its a awesome workout. Builds your muscle you dont normally use curling the ol preacher bar.
So much more to being strong and fit then just working your upper body or plain weights in general. There are so many different things you can apply to become the hulk in many ways.

I just dont like going to the gym, seein the same people... all they lift- arms and chest. its rediculous.

Anyways cool vid.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
That video makes me want to get off the couch and workout...aww fock that I will watch football and drink some beer!!! :rockon::beer:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Yeah I think those were some great techniques and something different. I want to try some of those things.

NateCR

Banned
as comining from a big MMA/ Jujitsu/ athlectic guy. Ive done works out like this called Bigger Faster Stronger- its a awesome workout. Builds your muscle you dont normally use curling the ol preacher bar.
So much more to being strong and fit then just working your upper body or plain weights in general. There are so many different things you can apply to become the hulk in many ways.

I just dont like going to the gym, seein the same people... all they lift- arms and chest. its rediculous.

Anyways cool vid.

You dont go to the gym to watch other people.. You should be more consumed in what your doing than watching someone else.
Get in your zone and dont pay attention to some guy you may see here and there.

The last thing you should be trying to do when yoru in the gym is analyzing someone else.. Unless its a fine ass girl in between sets :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread