you know rio

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
hahahaha, i was wondering when you'd notice. just so you know, that night i ran two 12.1x @ 118.5. i only got two runs, and those were it. so i'm getting my consistancy a lot better. too bad the track's closed for the season. i'll have to wait till next season to kick the 11 second door down...:rolling:. and no, you won't break 11's before me. :p

elyrain

Established Member
you better stop improving that ET, youre not cracking the 11s before I do :)

Is that a light bar you've got on there? How do they let you run 12's without a roll bar? That's why I stopped going to the track, they kick us off for anything under 14 with a vert and no roll bar.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
oooh oooh i want in on this, only i'm gonna do it with the IRS bitches!...the weather is just starting to get decent down here in FL

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
ha, you guys from FL are lucky! our track is closed as of last week for the season..:cuss:. you'd better be the first one Double"O"! you've been at 12.0x for a while. now with that sweet wheel setup of yours....:rolling:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
ha, you guys from FL are lucky! our track is closed as of last week for the season..:cuss:. you'd better be the first one Double"O"! you've been at 12.0x for a while. now with that sweet wheel setup of yours....:rolling:

add a new tune, clutch, 3.73s, ET streets + skinnies on weld prostars front and rear since my last 12.0 run

if i don't 11s now i will break it trying

wallie40

Established Member
^^^ LOL i am gonna try to run this friday, but since Los Angeles is burning right now i dont know if i am gonna make it.

It is hard to stand outside, the crap in the air just burns your eyes and lungs.

-pAul

01 Venom

Established Member
he talking to you wallie heh

which of us IRS guys are gonna do it first, it better not be the fat vert :)

as for as the vert question, I can only do private track rentals, then they leave me alone

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
you know i don't have a built motor...and my KB is a puny 1.7L lol

Ok now i am confused, i dont know if nick was talking to Double O or me.
sorry, i was talking to wallie. i hit reply and then left the computer for a sec, so by the time i typed it and hit submit Double"O" had snuck in there....:rolling:

^^^ LOL i am gonna try to run this friday, but since Los Angeles is burning right now i dont know if i am gonna make it.

It is hard to stand outside, the crap in the air just burns your eyes and lungs.

-pAul
yea, that sucks for everyone out there...very interested in track times though!

and Pat, it better not be the IRS vert that does it first!

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
add a new tune, clutch, 3.73s, ET streets + skinnies on weld prostars front and rear since my last 12.0 run

if i don't 11s now i will break it trying
wow that's right, i forgot your other runs were on stock gears too. jeez! 11's shouldn't even be an issue for you! also, i knew you were on stock motor still. see post above, i meant wallie40...

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
wow that's right, i forgot your other runs were on stock gears too. jeez! 11's shouldn't even be an issue for you! also, i knew you were on stock motor still. see post above, i meant wallie40...

like i always say at the track..."she'll either run the number or break trying"

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
lack of traction FTL in my case...
12.02 with a 2.0 60 :fm:

I cant say much. I dont run this car at the track, I just dont care. And I have snapped 3 input shafts w/ my clutch/flywheel combo.

So when i do go to the track it goes like this... 2.4 60' 12.0 @ 126. haha that was a while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread