You guys wont want to see this picture.....

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
THIS IS FROM THE GUYS THREAD (NOT ME)
THE STORY
now I look at my plate on the Mystic Cobra which says "U8NTGOT1" and I have to laugh...(otherwise I will cry) cause I don't have one anymore.... off to Mustang Heaven - I never even got the build numbers on the car yet.

a nice little comes flying right though a red light at Markham & Lawrence as I was on my way to a car show yesterday morning and slams right into my Mystic Cobra. They charged the &*#()&%# with Careless Driving and failing to stop for a red light. He slammed into a bus shelter on the sidewalk - it's amazing that he didn't end up killing anyone as there were so many people crossing the road and on the sidewalk. Figure he was going about 80k through the light and never even touched his brakes.

Both airbags deployed and I'm hurting pretty bad today. Ended up in hospital last night and looks like I'll be needing physio for my back, neck and legs

Thanks again to my buddy Brian @ Nu Image towing for coming to the rescue as always.

The mystic cobra just became a little more rare.

I had just slapped its first mods on last week too, exhaust, x-pipe, cold air kit and a shifter.

CAUTION - GRAPHIC PICTURES ATTACHED BELOW

this was taken yesterday morning just moments before the accident - before I headed over to the show

BEFORE

beforesm.jpg

AFTER

aftersm.jpg

smashed4.jpg

smashed3.jpg

THE KILLER

1sm.jpg

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
wow, that honda is in remarkably good shape for an 80 mph collision. Thats pretty ****ed up bro. Hope u get feeling better soon and make sure his insurance buys u a brand new mystic cobra and throws some money in on top.

looks to me like a parent driving with a kid in the back seat, I think he should be charged with child abuse too. Dumb ppl shouldnt drive.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I fixed my prev post, the guy is from svtownersassosiation.com I just linked all the pics and the story here, I messed up on the 1st shot.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Wow, and that dumbass had a kid in the car. I guess this is a new ricer tactic. If they can't beat you they will just crash you hoping to either kill your car or you so you can't whoop on them anymore.

94Mustang302

Long Live 302...
Established Member
stupid ass... not only did he hit a Cobra at twice the value of his POS, but he had a child with him. y the hell was he even drivin that fast with a kid in the back?!!? he should be charged with child endangerment too. man, that sucks so bad though. that car was so sweet lookin. at least the drivers ok, and hopefully insurance will do its job. good luck. R.I.P mystic cobra...:(

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Originally posted by 94Mustang302
stupid ass... not only did he hit a Cobra at twice the value of his POS, but he had a child with him. y the hell was he even drivin that fast with a kid in the back?!!? he should be charged with child endangerment too. man, that sucks so bad though. that car was so sweet lookin. at least the drivers ok, and hopefully insurance will do its job. good luck. R.I.P mystic cobra...:(

TWICE THE VALUE? its more like 10 times the value. its weird how little damage the civic has but its not supricing. it hit him at the tip so he just basicaly tore the front bumper off and bent some fender sheetmetal. thats nasty. i hope that f##@r gets what he deserves

mechanicvirus

Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
wow honduh's can go 90... man musta taken him 2 miles to read that speed but heh atleast he will be getting a new corba:). i'd claim like neck and pack injuries sue the honduh owned and get alotta money so u can mod the cobra:)

:rollseyes: because we all know that faking injury and sueing somebody is a smart idea.

Users who are viewing this thread