4V FURY

Largly Misunderstood
Established Member
Last edited:

4V FURY

Largly Misunderstood
Established Member
^ I wouldn't count on it.

no, you are right. more than likely this particular car has had some work but there were some very late built cars that came directly off the transporter from ford with leftover/wrong parts. as for the yellow one in the link, the buyer was given the option of having all the correct parts put on before delivery but he/she chose to take it as-is. i have since seen the car running around looking beat to he11 and it had a black stripe added on the roof.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
BUYER BEWARE ON THIS ONE. SOMETHING NOT RIGHT!!! If it's close enough and anyones really interested I could drive by and check it out for ya!!!

Sapperstang

Established Member
You never know. Somebody is selling one on here for $11K. It has a blown engine but still........

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
The car has a salvage title. He will take $12,000 for it. He is a nice guy and sounds honest. A simple phone call could have saved 20 posts here.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Id pay that. I have had many salvage vehicles only because my dad rebuilds them. A few mustangs and a 03 cobra. If its done right and you know what your looking for its a great deal.

Users who are viewing this thread