You guys will probably laugh....

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
you know whats funny.... I went back 5 or 6 pages and there wasn't 1 thread with over 1000 views except the one thread with a pic of a girl in it with 1600 views and growing. That's gotta make you laugh. :lol:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by lightninmike
no it just makes you go back and look at the pics again;-) and apperantly you did

:lol:

so how about the track on sunday? :burnout:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTChic
But I'm excited. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up my new car! I'm getting a 2005 ZX3 Focus! Its gonna be my first new car and I'm so excited. Its a five speed which is AWESOME and its silver. When I get it tomorrow I'll take pictures and post them so you guys can see my new baby. haha! But look out because next summer I'm gonna be getting my mustang=)

what kind of mustang?

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Re: Re: You guys will probably laugh....

Originally posted by TomBoJangles
what kind of mustang?

Well....... I WANT a 2003 cobra. But I can't have that unless I hit the lottery. ha! At least not yet. So I'm probably just gonna get a notchback and build that bad boy up :thumbsup:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: You guys will probably laugh....

Originally posted by SVTChic
Well....... I WANT a 2003 cobra. But I can't have that unless I hit the lottery. ha! At least not yet. So I'm probably just gonna get a notchback and build that bad boy up :thumbsup:

Notch? no good. here's why:

Drum brakes in the rear, no good

4 lugs? no, you dont want those. no good

Possiblity no airbags, period, unless you look for a '90+ car. Possibly no good.

Space aliens tend to obduct Notch drivers. My buddy Danny and his pink notch disappeared for 3 days...no good

I think you need OHVs or at least a SN 95 platform.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: You guys will probably laugh....

Originally posted by TomBoJangles
Notch? no good. here's why:

Drum brakes in the rear, no good

4 lugs? no, you dont want those. no good

Possiblity no airbags, period, unless you look for a '90+ car. Possibly no good.

Space aliens tend to obduct Notch drivers. My buddy Danny and his pink notch disappeared for 3 days...no good

I think you need OHVs or at least a SN 95 platform.

there is a thing called disc conversion...and also 5 lug conversion. some cars (which i would do) u buy them already done! who the hell needs airbags?

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
haven't needed mine yet so far but i know someday a minivan will tbone me. i can feel it

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Air bags scare me anyways.... I don't weight enough to get hit by one anyways so I don't need them. And ask for everything else.... those are all things that I can fix. No problem :thumbsup: I don't know yet though. I have the whole winter to decide what I want. I change my mind like every other day.

Users who are viewing this thread