You guys are never gonna believe this!!!

01 Venom

Established Member
ya really tough to find good shops man, it sux and it shouldnt happen but the fact of life is, that it does happen.

You got it worked out now, tough and expensive lesson to learn but I dont think its worth following up with, you wont get anywhere/

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
The GT in my sig was built by Higgins. I can kind of see where your coming from. I bought my car already modded, and the previous owner had all the work done by Higgins Ford. It also ran like shit and I had to bring it back to them to fix it. It ended up costing me just shy of 3 grand to fix some fuel issues including labor and dyno time. He does screw people royally and his prices are outrageous. After my experience I swore never to go their again. Sorry to hear about your problem man, but I really dont have a reason to go after them now, since A) He did fix my car, although at an outrageous price
B) I dont have the GT anymore.
Good luck

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
sucks about the first shop. unfortuneately you left that shop wi/ a crappy tune instead of agreeing on fixing. hopefully they will reason and at least give a partial refund or something....on another note, MPH is by far one of the coolest shops! never heard anything bad about them. my car was tuned there as well.

SN8KBYTE

Established Member
couple things.

1. 550rwhp with 20psi? You're about 75rwhp short
2. I think you're gonna have a hard time proving anything.

sucks that it happened, but its not the first time, and it won't be the last.

Tim said I'm pushing 16-17psi with 18* timing. It still sounds a little low.

SN8KBYTE

Established Member
sucks about the first shop. unfortuneately you left that shop wi/ a crappy tune instead of agreeing on fixing. hopefully they will reason and at least give a partial refund or something....on another note, MPH is by far one of the coolest shops! never heard anything bad about them. my car was tuned there as well.

Yeah, I left the shop but I did return a few days later and told them the car had issues. They said once a car gets supercharged with that kind of horsepower they lose a little streetability. They also blamed my bypass being too small. I knew they were feeding me shit and once that happens I lose respect for people and just walked away. Tim at MPH said it was one of the worst tuned cars he'd ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread