you guys are gonna be sick of me

mnewxcv

Established Member
because I am likely to be posting in this forum a lot more! Just bit the bullet and ordered a bunch of detailing stuff that Ive been dreaming of for the past year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Product Code - Product Name Price
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1 SAMPLES - One Free Sample Per Order 0.00
1 MC-79GL-B - 2 QTY Gold Plush Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt 9.99
1 BR-800-2200-0SP - Brinkmann Maxfire Dual Xenon Recharg 26.99
1 GPNB46100 - Large Black Nitrile Gloves 12.99
1 STO-IGRCC-P - Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Com 19.99
1 M-T183650 - Meguiars Professional Masking Tape Combo 11.99
1 M-10532 - 32 oz. Meguiars #105 Ultra-Cut Compound 25.99
1 M-20532 - Meguiars #205 Ultra Finishing Polish 32 oz. 27.99
1 MF-100-12 - 12 Qty Mango Breeze Microfiber Towels 19.99
1 P-10500G - P21S Wheel Cleaner-*Gel 500ml. (16.9 oz.) 17.99
1 DSM-1000-SP - Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush Special 24.99
1 MF-SP1624-B - 2 Qty Special Purchase Waffle Weave Dryi 9.99
1 CO-476 - 9 oz. Collinite Super DoubleCoat Auto Wax #47 16.99
1 CCS-APP - 2 QTY CCS Red Wax/Sealant Applicator Pads 4.99
1 G-10916 - Meguiars Gold Class Rich Leather Spray 8.99
1 CG-CWS-201 - 16 oz Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash + 8.99
1 GR-11124-1 - Griot's Garage Random Orbital Polisher & 199.99
(Standard)
1 AG-75Q - Autogeek Quart Foamaster Foam Gun w/Bonus 59.99
1 cd10 - 20% off Car and Driver -59.77

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Congrats on the list! It will be well worth your while, and is productive/addicting once started.

Just some pointers and advice on what your have ordered and what you can add/remove or change for your next order.

Starting off with glass cleaning: Stoner's is a great product, I have several still left myself and use it all the time but look into purchasing Meg's Glass Cleaner concentrate. It is the best bang for your buck being just $20 for 128oz and works just as well as Stoners!
Meguiar’s Glass Cleaner Concentrate, 1 Gallon, dilutes to make an excellent auto glass cleaner. Meguiars Concentrated Car Glass Cleaner is great for

Also, look into getting a 5" backing plate for your Griots DA. This is one thing that is a must in my opinion. Allows for the Griots to rotate faster and not bog when in contact with paint and helps in smaller areas; some even recommend getting 3.5" backing plates. A 5" backing plate with 5.5" LC Flats will be a great investment in your next order. You will also have to get yourself some new pads as well. I would get 9 pads: 1 Yellow, 3 Orange, 3 White, 2 Black. These will last you a long time and you will have several so you can change them out during heavy paint corrections. Orange and white are the most common for most, so that is why I suggested three.
lake country 5 inch backing plate, 5 inch backin plate, 5 inch hook and loop backing plate

Other recomendations:
-Grit guards. Hoping that you already use the two bucket method I would buy 2 of them for 15 bucks.
Professional Grit Guard, grit guard insert, car wash grid
-Meguiar's Clay Kit for walmart, great bang for your buck. Give it a try.

Otherwise, you researched well and your list came out great! Congrats.

mnewxcv

Established Member
Congrats on the list! It will be well worth your while, and is productive/addicting once started.

Just some pointers and advice on what your have ordered and what you can add/remove or change for your next order.

Starting off with glass cleaning: Stoner's is a great product, I have several still left myself and use it all the time but look into purchasing Meg's Glass Cleaner concentrate. It is the best bang for your buck being just $20 for 128oz and works just as well as Stoners!
Meguiar’s Glass Cleaner Concentrate, 1 Gallon, dilutes to make an excellent auto glass cleaner. Meguiars Concentrated Car Glass Cleaner is great for

Also, look into getting a 5" backing plate for your Griots DA. This is one thing that is a must in my opinion. Allows for the Griots to rotate faster and not bog when in contact with paint and helps in smaller areas; some even recommend getting 3.5" backing plates. A 5" backing plate with 5.5" LC Flats will be a great investment in your next order. You will also have to get yourself some new pads as well. I would get 9 pads: 1 Yellow, 3 Orange, 3 White, 2 Black. These will last you a long time and you will have several so you can change them out during heavy paint corrections. Orange and white are the most common for most, so that is why I suggested three.
lake country 5 inch backing plate, 5 inch backin plate, 5 inch hook and loop backing plate

Other recomendations:
-Grit guards. Hoping that you already use the two bucket method I would buy 2 of them for 15 bucks.
Professional Grit Guard, grit guard insert, car wash grid
-Meguiar's Clay Kit for walmart, great bang for your buck. Give it a try.

Otherwise, you researched well and your list came out great! Congrats.

Thanks for the tips. The reason I went eith the stoners is because it adds the water repelling stuff so water beads. I guess it's cheaper to go with the meguiars and get aquapel. I plan to get some grit guards on the next order. I use two bucket method. And I have the meguiars clay kit already. There are a lot more products I want to try but I can only buy so much at once lol

Sent from my iPhone

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Nice list! I spend close to 400 on products not including the porter cable that i already had.

mnewxcv

Established Member
Santa came early!

421f585d-4915-c37e.jpg

421f585d-4922-b9cc.jpg

421f585d-4933-e4d1.jpg

421f585d-493e-c84a.jpg

421f585d-4948-5d6c.jpg

mnewxcv

Established Member
finally got around to using some of this stuff! detailed my dads tuxedo black milan. unfortunately the sun was down by the time i was done so didnt get any good pics in the sun, but here are a couple i snapped just before i waxed it.

cebba076.gif

f559fc12.gif

Users who are viewing this thread