You Cobra guys were kickin' ass today!!!

McRat

Established Member
Today at Carlsbad, I saw a lot of 03's doing serious business!!!

Our car (02 Z06) wasn't behaving well. Only a 12.03 for the day for me, and a 12.01 for Kathy. Car wasn't running like it should. I'll have to figure out why.

Kathy says someone wanted me to run a pass in their car. I guess I wasn't listening to her. I lost in Brackets due to a possible timing light error, and I was really pissed off.

It was great seeing y'all there. Next time I hope I can dial up the heat.

:beer:

McRat

Established Member
PS - I did do a new best 60' though, a 1.66 60' on ET Streets. Car was hitting like it had a JATO bottle on launch. I'm coming close to picking up a tire. Why the car didn't run a better MPH or ET has me baffled.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:bored: Pat u took me out on my 2nd run :dw:

Well i guess it didnt help freaking red-lighting :nonono:

U & ur wife def. know how to drive :beer: :beer:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by McRat
Kathy says someone wanted me to run a pass in their car. I guess I wasn't listening to her.

that would be me. i wanted to see how the "mcrat mod" might work on my car. :D sorry to hear about the lighting issue during brackets. it was a sight watching you and kathy launch! great 60's! :thumbsup:

stang99

Those ET Streets are amazing. I'd kill for a 1.66 60' time. That would be easy 11's with my car. Your car was intimidated by all the Cobras giving it the evil eye. There is nothing wrong with it. We use voodoo and our spells are quite potent.
Later, I found the man who sent me the e-mail response about the early T&T and the price. He said that the mixup was regretable, but, he did not refund our money. It turned out to be a minor thing since five of us ran all time personal bests today.

Originally posted by McRat
PS - I did do a new best 60' though, a 1.66 60' on ET Streets. Car was hitting like it had a JATO bottle on launch. I'm coming close to picking up a tire. Why the car didn't run a better MPH or ET has me baffled.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I didn't say hijack the thread, I said post the slips!

Pat and Kathy, it was good to watch you guys run, and listen to launch advice. I'll take advice from someone who can rip off a 1.6X 60ft.

We'll see you out there again!

John

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
SoCal Hijacker representing
icon_twisted.gif
!

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Saw u guys there, but I got scared to come say hello, Was there in my ghetto fabulous stock '03.....didn't runn it cuz I wore shorts and they didnt like that :( Saw walker racing getting down n dirty with the ramps switching up the m/t's to everyones ride.....Nice to see all you guys representing :)

-Steve

EDIT: BTW Was there someone there running a KB???? I Coulda swore I heard it.....along with a 12 second @ 120 Trap????? Am I On Crack!?!??!?!?! SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!

Last edited:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
I would if my ride were dialed in. I stumble @ WOT because of the Pro-Flow. NukeX, NukeX, NukeX...SoCal Terminators roll deep. Join the guys next time! Good group of characters, the lot of them :) .

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Fushnickens has a shiny new KB, ran a stupid 13.8@116 or something godawful. Nasty little surprize

:bash: it was disgusting. in my defense, it was my very first run w/ it installed, on street tires (kumhos no less), and i hopped in every gear. :eek: i did come back w/ a [email protected] on a crappy 2.3 60'. gotta get me some et streets! :burnout:

nukex, stop next time and introduce yourself!!! we promise pmoddy won't bite. ;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread