york pa sightings

digity24

Established Member
Saw a absolutely gorgeous torch red termi coupe on cape horn rdgoing towards red lion.was just wondering if its a fellow svtp member

BMiller270

Established Member
That is my good friend. That car is nasty! I believe he has an account on here. Not sure of his name on here though. :banana:

bloomy63

Established Member
I saw a vista blue with white stripes gt500 yesterday about 1:30 pm on route 30 (Loucks Rd) in york near Roosevelt Ave.

Does it belong to anyone here?

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
There are some clubs in York, but the majority are import that allow hot rods/domestics. Lately I've seen a crew gather where the old Circuit City was in the evenings.

You might have seen my Roush or Lightning around York.

digity24

Established Member
Any of the locals going down to oc md for mustang week this thurs to sun? Ill be heading down sat morning be cool to have a couple guys to cruise down with.

digity24

Established Member
yea I hear that its not supposed to rain in oc but who knows forecast seems to change every couple hours.hopefully the rain doesn't show!

kbrier

Established Member
2003 Cobra Vert. ????

Central PA SVTers:
I just purchased a 03 Cobra Vert. Silver Metallic form Apple out on Rt.30. The dealer had no documentation ... not even the owners Manual. Does any one know who the previous owner is? I am a "newbie" to Mustangs and would really like to get the 411 on all the mods this car has. I will respect the privacy of this individual. The car is awesome, but driving like a grandma still! Any info. is big time appreciated?

streetcoupee

Established Member
Cobra bought at Apple Chevy !!!

Yeah, I checked out this car pretty good when it was traded in. I am a tech at Apple Honda. Don't know anything about the previous owner, but I can tell you what I found on the car. When you start looking really close, the front end was all apart at one time. The front fenders had the paint knocked off on the corners where they meet the bottom of the a-pillars. I would suspect some sort of body work took place as the fenders were removed and reinstalled, someone was'nt very careful. Don't get me wrong, the car has a lot of nice mods, and runs pretty strong, but it just was'nt up to my standards. Also the right front fender liner was cracked in half and rubbing the top of the tire when driving. The belt was also squealling at idle (noticed a new one in the trunk). Anyway that's what I found on it, so good luck. And if your not used to that kind of power, at least your smart enough to admit it and take it slow. You'll probably be out racing street rods next weekend on Rt. 30 :rockon:

kbrier

Established Member
Cobra bought at Apple Chevy

Thanks for posting with some info; I really appreciate it! I agree with your assessment of the car. I have always wanted a car like this and was willing to over look some of the issues and probably even paid extra to have it. The salesman at the dealer was cool too. There is no angst here with the previous owner and I would still like to talk with him / her. It’s all good, and hope to see you around some time. :thumbsup:

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Hey, I'm from GA but was playing golf today in York at Honey Run CC and was about to putt when a sweet black '11 GT500 cruised by one of the neighborhood streets just off the green. I gave the guy a thumbs up and then proceeded to 3 putt. Thanks alot for your sweet car ruining my score.

:lol: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread