Yo Blown

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I'm wondering what your car runs, and if you have any vids of it??

Blown306

Established Member
Right now, it's keeping the garage from floating away...had a problem with a remote oil filter mount leak.

Anywho, no data on it yet :??: The engine just turned 200 miles, I'm working on tuning it now. However, I still need to address my fuel system and exhaust before it goes on the dyno.

It won't see the track until I'm satisfied with the tuning. Don't worry, I'll post it here as soon as I have them :beer:

Bigscott

Established Member
When I started to see the remote filter hoses starting to leak I switched over to some Earls -10 AN stuff. Expensive but no more leaks.

remote_oil.jpg

eng_smaller.jpg

-Scott
FrankenCougie

'94 Cat,'01 Cobra short block (Manley rods, B&B'd, CP forged pistons, Moly rings, ARP hardware, .020 over, Polished Cobra crank,) '99 PI 2V heads (CNC ported and polished, SS valves, Ti retainers, HD springs, 3 angle VJ), Extrude honed manifolds, MSD DIS4, Custom exhaust, '03 Cobra intake tube, Dual bore Maraurder TB, Custom M90 roots blower setup, Custom dog food bucket air box, 90mm LMAF, 42 LB injectors, Pro Torque TC, M8 Drive shaft, FRPP 3.73 pumpkin, Custom valved Bilstiens, Eibachs, Kenny Brown suspension braces, Addco 1 3/4 sway bars, 245/40/18X8fr & 275/45/18X9R, and more.
346rwhp & 348 rwtq.

Blown306

Established Member
Hey Big Scott, glad you made it over to the boards here....

There's another thread about this...basically, the mount had a porous spot in the casting, oil was seeping out. After I got the replacement mount, I was stupid and used teflon tape to seal the fittings...that lasted about 10 minutes. Redid them with Loctite PST, no more leaks. But yes, I am going to replace the cheap rubber hoses with -10 braided over the winter ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread