YLYCYOT's MMR Pro-Mod headed out the door! A big thank you for his patience! pics>>

poof100

Established Member
Our reference was in regards to the stock sleeve vs. the MMR sleeve.

I am sure the other sleeves you have mentioned are going to be great, but none of them are proven up to 2000+ HP like the MMR sleeve.

:rollseyes

Thanks man! I hope it turns out like I expect.

After I bust some ass here in Okc I might have to venture down there!

I'd like to see your ride line up with Lance's Red Boss when both are done. :rockon:

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Oh my. I won't even be in the top 10 coyotes if this keeps up. I give up, I'm just gonna run and hide. The Oklahoma coyotes all need rabies shots! Congrats on the engine and power adder choice YLYCOT!!

YLYCYOT

Turbo Taxed
Established Member
I'd like to see your ride line up with Lance's Red Boss when both are done. :rockon:
If I put a glide or 400 in it on down the road I might have something for Turboss but for now I don't think I can hang Because streetcar.. I'm sure we'll line them up at some point though!

YLYCYOT

Turbo Taxed
Established Member
Oh my. I won't even be in the top 10 coyotes if this keeps up. I give up, I'm just gonna run and hide. The Oklahoma coyotes all need rabies shots! Congrats on the engine and power adder choice YLYCOT!!

Thanks Blake! You're first on my list when it's ready:poke:

poof100

Established Member
If I put a glide or 400 in it on down the road I might have something for Turboss but for now I don't think I can hang Because streetcar.. I'm sure we'll line them up at some point though!

Lance's beast will keep the A/C, STREETCAR! lol. But yeah, the Glide will definitely help out. :burnout:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member

man I cant wait to bring my little TVS car back up that way. Im in the middle of getting a retune with Shaun. on the base tune she feels like shes on corn. this is gonna be quite interesting. especially when I get her back on E :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread