Yet another cobra project this week.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
I painted the strut tower brace covers and I got a bullitt fuel door and painted it to match. I posted this in the pics and vid section also.

th_STA70645.gif

th_STA70646.gif

th_STA70647.gif

canibus

Established Member
how much more are you planning to paint in the engine bay. the way you have it right now is the way they should've come

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
how much more are you planning to paint in the engine bay. the way you have it right now is the way they should've come

I don't know. I think I may be done. I don't want to overdo it. The only other thing I would be considering is the supercharger pulley to make it match the others. I have thought about doing the black top of the radiator resevoir but I don't know.

M240Bravo

Established Member
GT+SOME. What type of paint did you use to paint the front plaste piece, and what did you use to paint the spark plug cover things.

Do you have a write up or anything?

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
GT+SOME. What type of paint did you use to paint the front plaste piece, and what did you use to paint the spark plug cover things.

Do you have a write up or anything?

I think I do have a write-up. You can search using my user name. But I am using Dupont Chroma base paint. I went to a local Car Quest that mixes paint and gave them the paint code for my car.

sryidc

Established Member
man i love that color. that is a beautiful car. i wouldn't do much more, it looks perfect the way it is.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
man i love that color. that is a beautiful car. i wouldn't do much more, it looks perfect the way it is.

Thanks. I did one more thing today. I painted the supercharger pulley and the idler pulleys to match. You can find pics in the pic section under my username.

Users who are viewing this thread