Yesterdays Kills

Indykid

Established Member
I was looking for a race all damn day and finally got some action. I turned onto a road and saw a bmw speeding up to catch me. Gets to my door and I down shift to 2nd and its on. We stay door to door due to traction issue however I still thought I should be pulling away, I got about a car at the top of 2nd and third was about 4 cars or so total. It was a fast bmw to stay that close. As I got into the turn lane and he went straight I saw that it was the new m5 which would explain why it was so fast. Leaving a friends house I spied a red c6, he gets behind me and stays there about 3 miles and we keep getting stuck at stoplights I'm the first car with open lanes next to me. The dumb a ss will not get over in the other lane??? So he just follows behind as I continue to take off pretty quick thru 2nd gear. I started to give up then finally like a true assclown he comes flying up behind while I'm in one gear to high and have to down shift and go. I smoked his a ss anyway. He was still behind me as I make a right turn he then decides to rev on me.....what a choad.

Indykid

Established Member
SVTkel said:
Good kills. Tell us what you have mods / power

Those kills where done in the supra. The cobra is all stock, but I just ordered some 4.10's. The supra is a small single with and aem making about 530rwhp on pump gas. :coolman:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Indykid said:
I was looking for a race all damn day and finally got some action. I turned onto a road and saw a bmw speeding up to catch me. Gets to my door and I down shift to 2nd and its on. We stay door to door due to traction issue however I still thought I should be pulling away, I got about a car at the top of 2nd and third was about 4 cars or so total. It was a fast bmw to stay that close. As I got into the turn lane and he went straight I saw that it was the new m5 which would explain why it was so fast. Leaving a friends house I spied a red c6, he gets behind me and stays there about 3 miles and we keep getting stuck at stoplights I'm the first car with open lanes next to me. The dumb a ss will not get over in the other lane??? So he just follows behind as I continue to take off pretty quick thru 2nd gear. I started to give up then finally like a true assclown he comes flying up behind while I'm in one gear to high and have to down shift and go. I smoked his a ss anyway. He was still behind me as I make a right turn he then decides to rev on me.....what a choad.

For Entertainment purposes only- :D

Users who are viewing this thread