Yes it's True!!

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Why? So much invested, it better be for an 03/04 because that is not an easy car to replace.

themadgmkillr

99 Cobra...Yeah Baby..!!
Established Member
ttt, for being the only other car than mine I've seen with "SVT" in the grille...sweet

your still on top so I'll get ya again in a couple of days

NXSVTCOBRA

well i REALLY need a truck, it's starting to look a little serious with my other mustang (93 coupe building a turbo 408 stroker) so im buying an enclosed 26 foot trailer because im running a full season next year, and also a lot of street car classes across the south (king of the street races/king of the south races next year, its either this car or my avalon, and im definately not getting rid of the avalon to drive a truck or the cobra everyday.....

trust me im gonna regret this one but this is my decision right this moment, just putting up across the boards, if it doesnt sell im gonna trade it in at the local mustang lot (the sell PSD's there too)

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Well since you have another "fun car" that sounds like it will be badass btw, I guess it will ok to let one go lol.

NXSVTCOBRA

this is what i have my eyes on, or something similar

7P1010002.JPG

NXSVTCOBRA

cobra black, i am gonna get the PSD

mosley, i already thought of that and decided that the cobra is what has to go

jeb, im gonna leave it stock :lol1: yea right, i may just do exhaust, a programmer, and intake leave it pretty basic

the one in the pic i posted im going to look at it next week, they have plenty but that is the one that caught my eye

Users who are viewing this thread