Yes another exhaust question!!

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
ok i have a buyer interested in my current exhaust setup so now im going to purchase a different setup. I want a Deep, throaty, muscular tone and I REALLY want to go with full bassani's but its just a bit pricey. What else would you guys recommend. I thought about full Mac with the new stainless mac catted x setup. But people are saying with the bassani the cats are subject to rattles and breaking apart on the inside.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I thought a full Bassani setup has a more raspy tone than a deep-throaty sound? Nonetheless, Borla catback and Bassani X ...everything is stainless, even the cats. I love this setup ...if I wasn't going TT, I'd be getting the Bassani mid-length headers. :rockon:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
If you mainly want sound, and some power.......my wife's setup is the best I have ever heard......but I haven't heard all combo's. I would go magnaflow before bassani. Bassani's are good quality, but every shop I ahve spoke with, has nothing but bad feedback, on fitment and 'throwing' codes.

Black03Mach

Smoked Tail Lights
Established Member
he had slp

and i dont blame him, sp sounds the worst out of all exhauasts i;ve heard

if you want deep

an h pipe will be the first part of the ingrediant
an x is to high pitched and raspy
and a prochamber is somewhere in the middle

macs are deep
flows are deep
stingers are deep ad loud
long tube headers will quiet up your exhaust but get real loud and deepwhen you step on it

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
yeah i have SLP's in my sig. Honestly SLP's are just loud around 2200-3000 rpms. It doesnt give me that deep throaty tone im looking for. I might go with Prochamber and Mac stainless catback. Even Borla Stingers but im not sure what mid pipe to go with. Although i must say, i really love Bassani's. Heard them once on a 04 Cobra with full bassani's and fell in love.

Users who are viewing this thread