Yer Local News

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I like reading interesting news stories from all over the country. Post links to yer local news stories that you find interesting here. Any story is fine with me...weather, sports, politics, basket weaving, whatever you find interesting and feel like sharing.

I'll start. The major market nearest to me is Mpls/St. Paul, MN so most of my stories will come from there.

Ice House Owner Uses Real Horsepower To Get Off Lake

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I was seeing reports that he has <1% support or something like that lol. Shows how much of a moron he is to even try. Most people in Washington probably dont even know who our governor is because he does so little.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Water is a huge issue here in Las Vegas. Lake Mead is at record low levels. There was a marina and restaurant I took my parents to about 12 years ago on Mead and when they were here 4 years ago they wanted to go back. I said it's gone. They were like wtf? The water level dropped so much they had to yank the marina and restaurant.
‘Water Question’ series looks at how long Colorado River can sustain us

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
South Florida stuff:

Worker at Palm Beach Outlets attacks coworker with machete
Kid Rock scores his first hole-in-one at Bear's Club

FHP: Road rage incident begins in Boca, ends with gunfire

Indian River County man charged with wife's murder
"That he killed her to put her out of her out of her misery because she had Parkinson's for a variety of things. But the reality is he brutally murdered his wife, he stabbed her to death in her own bed. And clearly was in no way merciful about this murder," Major Flowers said.

Some local schools plagued with pest problems, records show

PBSO: Husband admits accidentally running over wife

Florida Department of Health releases new report about glioblastoma cases in St. Lucie County

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
This just happened a few towns over from me. Woman is an idiot and this would have just been an odd, silly story but the guy and the media just can't help themselves and made it about race. Even made national news.

White woman calls police on black man after his dog 'assaults' hers

1.) Never do I understand why the color of both parties is mentioned as if it is relevant.
2.) The humping dog's owner mentioned Barbecue Becky from a different incident. Is coming up with a "witty" name the new thing these days in terms of reporting? To me that is on the level of "clapping back."
3.) I would have lightly kicked the dog away and that is coming from an animal lover. As a society we have gone full retard.

Users who are viewing this thread