Yep..nuts here..just bought a new Supercharged Saleen today

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
just put a 302 stroker in the saleen last week.

302 stroker, ported heads, cams and 14# pulley, 6 speed tranny, 1 peice driveshaft and BMR suspension upgrades.

gotta wait for the guys that tune the car to get back from Georgia. They are out their racing this week.

Switchblade550

Established Member
Man you have owned some of the nicest cars! The Saleen looks great, awesome color too.
I see that sansone has moved Ford off of Rt.66 and now is on Rt.35 where the Lincoln Mercury dealer is. Too bad I liked the showroom on 66.
Good luck with the Saleen.
P.S. my dad still loves the Mach 1 (used to belong to your dad's wife) and sometimes I even get to steal it on him!

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Switchblade550 said:
Man you have owned some of the nicest cars! The Saleen looks great, awesome color too.
I see that sansone has moved Ford off of Rt.66 and now is on Rt.35 where the Lincoln Mercury dealer is. Too bad I liked the showroom on 66.
Good luck with the Saleen.
P.S. my dad still loves the Mach 1 (used to belong to your dad's wife) and sometimes I even get to steal it on him!

Thanks buddy. Yeah...I heard they moved to the new place. And thanks again for the compliments on my new Saleen.

That Azure Blue Mach 1 is a great car. Always ran incredible and got looks everywhere she went. I will tell my dad all is great with the car. I hope Sansone is treating you guys good, if you need them for anything. If not..let me know. Take care man...

Last edited:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
J666Z said:
just put a 302 stroker in the saleen last week.

302 stroker, ported heads, cams and 14# pulley, 6 speed tranny, 1 peice driveshaft and BMR suspension upgrades.

gotta wait for the guys that tune the car to get back from Georgia. They are out their racing this week.

That is going to be one awesome ride ! Remember....post some pics on another thread if you can. We would love to see them. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread