Yellowstone season opener

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I watched all the other Yellowstone seasons but I just can't get into it now. Same unbelievable crap. Murders everywhere. Save the Ranch. Yadda yadda...

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
The Anti-Beth Lawyer lady is a pretentious ****.

62934073-11263379-image-a-39_1664466725781.jpg

100% takes it in the ass. Guaranteed.

Would wipe my shit covered dick on her curtains.

Fat Boss

Established Member
It's clear now why this season, and last season for that matter, haven't been as good as the first couple. Sheridan is parlaying his fame into multiple other series and hasn't been putting a full effort into Yellowstone.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I watched all the other Yellowstone seasons but I just can't get into it now. Same unbelievable crap. Murders everywhere. Save the Ranch. Yadda yadda...
Towards the end of the last season it started to get meh for me. When you start to think about what's actually going on there it just doesn't make any sense. Why does anyone give a shit about a small ranch in the middle of nowhere? If you owned the small ranch in the middle of nowhere you aren't taking $500mil to retire and stop killing people?

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
The fictional Yellowstone ranch is between 776,900 and 825,000 acres. Not too small :)

Of course, in real life, that ranch is actually 2500 acres.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Towards the end of the last season it started to get meh for me. When you start to think about what's actually going on there it just doesn't make any sense. Why does anyone give a shit about a small ranch in the middle of nowhere? If you owned the small ranch in the middle of nowhere you aren't taking $500mil to retire and stop killing people?
I wouldn’t consider a few hundred thousand acres outside of Bozeman to be “small” or “in the middle of nowhere” lol

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
First two episodes have been pretty slow and uneventful... certainly not the same as the start of last season with a massive shootout in the first 10 minutes.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldn’t consider a few hundred thousand acres outside of Bozeman to be “small” or “in the middle of nowhere” lol
It's Montana. Everything is in the middle of nowhere.
Why isn't the same shit happening at the Texas ranch they sent what's his name to? It's just a strange plot to have a war over a ranch in Montana.

The Bozeman population is 55k people. haha

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
It's Montana. Everything is in the middle of nowhere.
Why isn't the same shit happening at the Texas ranch they sent what's his name to? It's just a strange plot to have a war over a ranch in Montana.

The Bozeman population is 55k people. haha
I’d say Montana mountain property is a bit more desirable than…. anywhere…. in Texas. Lol

238 acres in Paradise Valley is 6 million dollars…. I’m not sure you could even put a price on what the ranch in the show is worth.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member

It’s filmed in Darby montana, southwest of Missoula(granola college town). All the ‘Bozeman’ scenes are filmed in Missoula. The Beth bar fight had a correct name of a Bozeman bar but actually filmed in Utah. It’s just a show, and a great one but please tell the damn Californians to stop moving here and ****ing up the cost of real estate

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VegasMichael

Established Member
It’s filmed in Darby montana, southwest of Missoula(granola college town). All the ‘Bozeman’ scenes are filmed in Missoula. The Beth bar fight had a correct name of a Bozeman bar but actually filmed in Utah. It’s just a show, and a great one but please tell the damn Californians to stop moving here and ****ing up the cost of real estate

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Didn't Costner's character happen to mention that in the episode? It was either or him or Beth.

rborden

Established Member
I thought episodes 1 and 2 of the new season were awesome. Haven't watched episode 3 yet.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Try Tulsa King in the mean time. Stallone finally unleashed the right way.
I want to like it, but just doesn't seem authentic. ****er does 20+ years in the pen and goes right back to associating with known criminals, shaking down cbd shops etc…. Lol where is his ****ing parole officer?

Users who are viewing this thread