Yellowstone Season 4

Tacticalriflema

Established Member
Anybody else think it’s strange that Beth told her dad that she would tell him all they had lost the next day after the left the hospital, which we didn’t see. Then when we did see Kacey after John got home from the hospital several things look off, Beth doesn’t go out and talk with John and Kacey, then every scene with both john and Kacey the only one that ever talks to or acknowledges Kacey is John.

It seems very Sixth Sense, like maybe Kacey died of his wounds from the shootout, and John can’t cope with it?
We also never see Kacey after the shootout with anyone but John.

If Kacey didn’t die what did they lose other than John’s old cabin that he gave to Rip, and some attempted murders….and presumably Beth’s assistant.

Beth seemed to be reluctant to explain how much they lost, then we never get the complete rundown. Maybe I’m reading too much into it.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Anybody else think it’s strange that Beth told her dad that she would tell him all they had lost the next day after the left the hospital, which we didn’t see. Then when we did see Kacey after John got home from the hospital several things look off, Beth doesn’t go out and talk with John and Kacey, then every scene with both john and Kacey the only one that ever talks to or acknowledges Kacey is John.

It seems very Sixth Sense, like maybe Kacey died of his wounds from the shootout, and John can’t cope with it?

If Kacey didn’t die what did they lose other than John’s old cabin that he gave to Rip, and some attempted murders….and presumably Beth’s assistant.

Beth seemed to be reluctant to explain how much they lost, then we never get the complete rundown. Maybe I’m reading too much into it.

I felt similarly after watching the episode as well. Need to watch it again to see if that is what’s going on. Clearly something was lost.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member

Interesting perspective! I will rewatch it again tomorrow(we already bought the season), but I like planning time to sit and watch, rewind and catch what I missed( mostly beths rack).

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member

I noticed that we also never saw Monica or Tate

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member

Noticed this as well, but didn't feel as though I could type it out as well as you did lol, so I didn't.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like kasey is well and alive after watching episode 3. Lol. I’m almost caught up. We’ll prob watch episode 4and 5 tonight.

Really do like this show. As “horrible” as everyone is. It’s great tv. Lol. It’s hard not to root for the home team.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Love the show but holy hell, half of it is a commercial. Its really starting to bother me at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I really like the show but I think they have pushed Beth too strong. Me personally, I wish they would turn down the language a bit.

Morgan

Established Member
I really like the show but I think they have pushed Beth too strong. Me personally, I wish they would turn down the language a bit.
Agree. Her character has been popular; ok fine, but it seems the writers are really over extending her persona this season.

I’d say this whole season is a dissapointment- at least thru episode 5.

rborden

Established Member
I love the line in episode 5 from John Dutton when he asks the activist if she has ever plowed a field and that you kill every worm, mole, vole and snake to grow that soy shit that you eat. Lol. I ****ing lost it.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like kasey is well and alive after watching episode 3. Lol. I’m almost caught up. We’ll prob watch episode 4and 5 tonight.

Really do like this show. As “horrible” as everyone is. It’s great tv. Lol. It’s hard not to root for the home team.

Ha! I knew you'd like it. Even if it is a little SoA'ish.

Great series.. wife and I are hooked.

rborden

Established Member
Well shit, I’m all caught up now.

I hope you die of ass cancer.

Bahahahahahaha. So many great lines in this episode too. Damn. Back to back episodes and I was rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread