Yay or Nay on 3D Carbon Rear spoiler?

whatwhine

Established Member
Yay. It's in my plans, but I'm waiting to see how popular it is as well. I don't want to look like every other Stang out there

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
LRS installed the GT500 spoiler on their DIB '13. I'm sure it's the OE GT500 wing and not the 3D Carbon, but they are basically the same...

Latemodel Restoration Blog said:
DSC_0378-copy.jpg

2012GTCS

Established Member
Yay. It's in my plans, but I'm waiting to see how popular it is as well. I don't want to look like every other Stang out there

Only every other car when on the forums. I barely see a stock 5.0 around town.

I have a OEM GT500 spoiler which is great but Ive heard great things about the 3D. If I could do it again, I may have went with the 3D, I dont really care for the spaces between the spoiler and the gurney flap on the OEM

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Only every other car when on the forums. I barely see a stock 5.0 around town.

I have a OEM GT500 spoiler which is great but Ive heard great things about the 3D. If I could do it again, I may have went with the 3D, I dont really care for the spaces between the spoiler and the gurney flap on the OEM
Does the 3D not have the gurney flap spaces?

dumbstixlars

Established Member
Looks sweet. I know my 3D grill is pretty nice. Can't really tell a quality difference between it and the factory grill.

TheDivaDanielle

Established Member
have the spoiler in my car now, and it'll be installed on my Mustang this week. It BETTER look good!

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
why would you buy the 3d over the oem ford part?

i rather have oem fit and finish. not saying 3d is junk

RockStarKick

Established Member
I have the 3d for my car and it fits absolutely perfect, it comes packaged like a freaking tank. Once the stock spoiler comes of it's literally 10 minutes install. The paint matches perfectly.. I promise the quality is top notch on these..

whatwhine

Established Member
Fabbed- that's exactly how mine would look.... I think I'll buy a diff spoiler. I love the way it looks but I just feel like they're everywhere. Just like f14s and gt500 wheels :( I kno I'll get hazed for that though

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Fabbed- that's exactly how mine would look.... I think I'll buy a diff spoiler. I love the way it looks but I just feel like they're everywhere. Just like f14s and gt500 wheels :( I kno I'll get hazed for that though

Yea i hear you, i see them on the internet alot but never around my area. on my car im pretty fortunate its a wing delete car.

Users who are viewing this thread