Yay or nay for terminator badge?

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
What do you guys think? Basically it would either replace the 10th anniversary( I would not do this if mine was the 10th anniversary) badge or add it to the existing SVT badge.

Yay or nay?

41BC816C-F819-48B5-885E-5130FC2D93E1_zps8gw0j0p0.gif

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
That doesn't look like the font most people use. Something about it just doesn't look right.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm with Tim. Doesn't look bad at all. Different. Not sure if I would replace a 10th Anniversary badge/emblem with it, though.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I saw these on eBay today as we'll I'm thinking about it but don't know if I will.

ctgreddy

Established Member
I have one similar to this one I bought from a member on here that makes them. Looked good for about 2 months then the chrome started oxidizing or something and looks like crap now.

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
You just take of the stock emblem and replace it with this one.

There was a member making/selling these, that's where I got mine.

The ones being sold on ebay are just for the terminator badge, doesn't come with the SVT badge. I just sent him a email asking how it connects with the existing SVT badge

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
That looks good man, does it just snap into the svt emblem?

It is a vinyl sticker that is placed on the emblem. I have one from the guy that was doing them on here. Looks great still and he included like 4 extra vinyl stickers, some with different color combo and some replacements. My emblem is black.

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
It is a vinyl sticker that is placed on the emblem. I have one from the guy that was doing them on here. Looks great still and he included like 4 extra vinyl stickers, some with different color combo and some replacements. My emblem is black.

Thanks for the info, post a pic if you can. The guy selling them on eBay got back to me and said double sided trophy tape is used to stick it on.

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
not bad...I got a "terminator" license plate so I feel like between that and all the standard ford badges its gtg, but I wouldn't take that off my car if it was already on it :)

Rings

Established Member
I like it, but just ordered a "Terminator" custom tag myself and would be a bit much to add that.

If the wife would've chose a different tag, I'd order this!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not sure, I have mixed feeling about this badge. It kind of looks cheaply made. Maybe it's just the pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread