yay its finnished! My Comp O cobra

bossman302

Banned
what is it with people and their fill in all the holes stuff, once you get all that stuff in their, you can't seen 90% of them. Just a lot of extra work on top of a big project, car looks great man.

speedbunch

Established Member
It's funny you post that link of arron's modfox build that's who I bought the cobra from. Good guy, my problem is the whipple is taller than the eaton, I just picked up some k member spacers. I hope not to use a afermarket hood to keep costs down.

Thanks for the comments guys.

speedbunch

Established Member
a little progress,
fox peddle bracket assy
IMAG0598.gif

the peddle bracket from the 03
IMAG0599-1.gif

the cut down fox bracket
IMAG0601.gif

before
IMAG0605.gif

mocked together
IMAG0604.gif

welded up
IMAG0004-1.gif

IMAG0007-1.jpg

install now sn peddles with fox bracket hybrid
IMAG0008-1.gif

Last edited:

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
As a fellow '93 Cobra owner I LOVE your car! I am VERY impressed with your technical skills, taste, and perseverance. I really can't say enough good things about your build.

I've been considering dropping a Coyote 5.0 into my '93 Cobra and slapping a blower on it. After doing some reading I'm starting to backtrack. I don't have your technical skills and don't have a garage to work in so most of the work would have to be done in shops. I've heard labor estimates of 200+ hours to outfit an old Fox with a modular or Coyote motor. I've experienced shoddy shop-work and read many horror stories about guys getting taken to the woodshed on involved projects. So I'm starting to lean back towards a Windsor-based rebuild in order to keep it simple. I'd really prefer the driveability of the newer OHC motors but getting in over your head is the surest way to lose patience, money, and interest in a project.

Sub'ing to the build and interested in hearing your feedback. :beer:

-Jon

war_machine92

Banned
awesome car! any vids ? i wanna hear that S400 they sound amazing and i cant get enough of it! im wanting to build up a 393 and have an s400 feed it :)

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Competition Orange on a 93 Cobra!?!?!:bowdown:
Looks absolutely stunning! I would love to see this thing in person, I bet it hauls some major a** too!:burnout:

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
great work so far! i remember when you started that build on turbomustangs. it'll be a blast to drive with a whipple now though, holy cow.

are you going to RMMR this year? i'm gonna thrash on my junk to make it there this time. it's my last year in colorado. gotta make it happen

Users who are viewing this thread