Yakima / Tri Cities

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Was wondering what the Terminator scene is like out there.

I may be moving out that way and was curious about what goes on.

Any Clubs / GTG's / Annual Events / Local Drag Track?

Thanks.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Plenty of snakes here. Can get pretty good at times!
Lots of racing GTGs and dyno runs.

Last edited:

baby2000

Established Member
We have an SVTOA club here in the Tri-Cities, there are plenty of outings and cruises and car shows. It is great. We are going on a cruies on the 10th of September and there will quite a bit of vehicals going.

baby2000

Established Member
Also forgot to mention the track and the dyno is an hour away so we have dyno and track days to. There is plenty of stuff going on around here.

10Key

Established Member
Track?? Renegade?? I will be over there (Tri-Cities) in my whore on Labor Day weekend.....look for the BLACK COBRA.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Thanks for the replies everyone! I have a baby on the way so may not make it out there till late Fall / next Spring. Ultimately depending on the Job Hunt. What tracks are local out there? I kinda remember one in Union Gap, Just south of Yakima.

Anything in Tri Cities?

10Key

Established Member
Renegade is the track just East of Union Gap, it is actually in Wapato. And no, there isn't a quarter mile track in Tri-Cities

10Key

Established Member
I am headed through Wapato on the 2nd, which is the Friday of Labor Day Weekend. I doubt I will time to stop though, family stuff in the Tri-Cities that I need to get to.

mac16

Established Member
wow i had no idea anything went on in tricities. all ive seen is the ricer meeting in hastings parking lot lol. Im still carless but looking :thumbsup:

10Key

Established Member
Not much does go on there, there are a few Terminators though. I know of a red one with a KB on it and mine of course, when I'm there.

baby2000

Established Member
Hey 10key is it red or maroon? Because tere is a guy in our SVT club that has a maroon one that also has KB. I think that he is making something like 580-600 horse at the rear wheels.

Hey Mac16 and 10key If you guys are in town you should come to one of our meetings here Pasco at Russ Dean Ford on the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm. It is aways great to see new faces.

10Key

Established Member
Yes, maroon. He works with a buddy of mine. I don't remember his name. He has all of the work done in Vancouver.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
mac16 said:
wow i had no idea anything went on in tricities. all ive seen is the ricer meeting in hastings parking lot lol. Im still carless but looking :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Somehow this does not surprise me!

Explains my reason for asking in the first place. My experience of the area suggests you have to place a double stack wing, and 20" chrome rims on a 1979 Honda to gain "Status Quo"

Last edited:

baby2000

Established Member
Hey 10key his name is Terry and think that he lives in Prosser. Anyway if you guys are intrested we are going to the track on the 16th of next month. There will be like 5 or 6 from the SVTOA club going. I just got some slicks for my 03 and iam hoping for a high 12 second run.

Users who are viewing this thread