y2k cobra r wheels

SilverNotch

Established Member
I've been thinking about getting y2k cobra r wheels for my car either chrome or satin and can't seem to find any place that sells them. Little help..

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Pretty sure they are not available. I looked for spares for my 00R with no luck last year.

BlackVenom99

Established Member
Are you looking for OEM or are replicas fine? I know replicas are all over the place, so if it is indeed oem I can only assume used is your best bet.

BlackVenom99

Established Member
Likely Replicas. I think OP is looking for OEM?

That's why one of my posts is asking the OP which he is looking for, however I posted that link in response to the guy who could easily find replicas of 95 cobra r's but not of y2K cobra r's...

I assumed since he was mentioning the ability to find one replica wheel, then a link to another replica wheel would be adequate...(do you think otherwise?)

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
That's why one of my posts is asking the OP which he is looking for, however I posted that link in response to the guy who could easily find replicas of 95 cobra r's but not of y2K cobra r's...

I assumed since he was mentioning the ability to find one replica wheel, then a link to another replica wheel would be adequate...(do you think otherwise?)

Original '00 Cobra R's aren't chrome and those replicas aren't proper width.

I was referring to a like-OEM 18" x 9.5" rim with a silver finish - can't find it (if I could, I'd buy them).

BlackVenom99

Established Member
Original '00 Cobra R's aren't chrome and those replicas aren't proper width.

I was referring to a like-OEM 18" x 9.5" rim with a silver finish - can't find it (if I could, I'd buy them).

Oh ok, I can fully understand your desire for the outer finish for looks.
The 1/2" on a replica that is already heavier then a comparable OEM is just a nit pick. If your serious about getting the most out of your wheel set up, your not looking at any of these replicas.

twincasle

Established Member
Y2k

I have set that I'm ready to get rid of. Just ordered a new set. Let me know if your interested I can send you pictures. Thanks

twincasle

Established Member
Y2k

I have set that I'm ready to get rid of. Just ordered a new set. Let me know if your interested I can send you pictures. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread