Y dont more people go with stainless works?

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
it seems like a good sounding exhaust. and all 3" is nice

and if you have it can you post up some sound clips?

thanks
bill:beer:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I don't think that you can order and have it shipped and not have it go on backorder. But I'm not sure! I'm having my tuner order a set of kooks 1 5/8 longtubes and x-pipe tonight.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
posi said:
I don't think that you can order and have it shipped and not have it go on backorder. But I'm not sure! I'm having my tuner order a set of kooks 1 5/8 longtubes and x-pipe tonight.

They are on back order... Plus they cost sooooo damn much! :nonono:

I would love to run the whole SS exhaust setup, but I just can't justify spending that much on it...

Great choice of headers! I'm going Kooks as well with an MRT h-pipe and Magnapacks. :coolman: I think... I'm always changing my mind, but this seems solid!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
For most; 3" isn't necessary plus the expense.

I'd dare say that I'm not that fond of the sound either. Nice; just not my taste.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I ordered a SW full exhaust I was promissed I would get the exhaust in 5 weeks, I waited 9. Customer service was no help, no one can give me a straight answer on the ETA. They never called me back nor the vendor in which I ordered through with an update. Cancelled the order and went with Kook's, saved money, and I am very happy. Kook's system was on my door step in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread