xXx Meet in Washington?

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Be nice to get a good day and do a photo shoot at the XXX. We had been talking about doing a picture day in another thread.

viperos

Established Member
yeah, I'm up for that... my car just got washed tonight :D so, it should be kinda clean for tomorrow... although, just realized, I have almost no clutch left at all... so maybe I will just show up, and a light cruise... as long as there's no hard shifting, downshifting, or burnouts, I should be good :)

viperos

Established Member
well, looks like the weather is looking up :) so, I'll be there around 6:10pm, right after work... and I hope the rest of you show up because you ddin't make other plans, expecting it to be rainy :D

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
^^^^HAHA...DANCE....^^^^

Ahh, the joys of growing up, so are you and peter still dating, I am pretty sure thats your date, right?

Rick

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
no Rick owned himself cause the last time i checked him and peter were riding each others nuts. Why do you think they both have black cars and maganflows, ect. gay couples like to match. But why isnt peter and you going to the dance Rick?......Got other plans for the night ;P

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Hope you all had fun tonight, peter make sure you double wrap it with Anthony, we know where he has been...cough bryan...cough......lol....hope you all had fun at the dance....now if you need a class on where to put things, you can ask us older folk....JK

Rick

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
Originally posted by RickSvt
Hope you all had fun tonight, peter make sure you double wrap it with Anthony, we know where he has been...cough bryan...cough......lol....hope you all had fun at the dance....now if you need a class on where to put things, you can ask us older folk....JK

Rick

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread