XXX meet. 07/30/2005

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Are you kidding?!?! I have yet to see an import pull on any 600cc bikes yet. I've done it and will hunt 750's soon enough. I do have a bit of respect for any 4 cyl that pulls 300+hp though. I'll be taking my g/f to that as well as the Thunderbirds airshow this weekend.
BTW- Went to XXX around 720ish and nobody was there. Too late or early. Oh well. One day we'll get together like we did that night in Kent.

Sounds good:beer:

LT Mig

probably too late but does anyone know the name of the place and the address, i live in tacoma and have no idea where this place is at. maybe im just a dumb... but schropper's directions dont really help, no offence

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
What did that cop say, anything. I bet those guys were laughing good though. I rolled back by there and left another long ass patch for them....

rick

jetbrett

Established Member
Thanks for letting me run with you all last night. That cruise from XXX to Burgermaster was awsome. Kept the windows down the whole way. Sweet :bowdown:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Well I had fun cleaning the tires off a bit. Nice to see all stangs out. We just need to get a comp orange and screamin yellow out for a photo. Hope everyone got home safe.

Joe5.0

Established Member
RickSvt said:
What did that cop say, anything. I bet those guys were laughing good though. I rolled back by there and left another long ass patch for them....

rick

What happend :rolleyes:

Gotta love the Black S/c Burnouts :pop: :bowdown:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
How can they expect folks not to do roasting burnouts when they leave that place! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
It was funny watching that cop. Everytime someone would leave and do a burnout, he would frown. Never said anything, just frowned. I think he is pulled in 2 directions. One has him enforcing the rules. The other has him hanging out doing burnouts himself. I talked with him a bit and he said he really enjoys seeing all the nice cars.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
mean saleen said:
Christian you making it out today?

Joey... what happened? I finally make it out to one and you leave:poke: lol

Hope HIN went well... hope you didn't prove me wrong to your dad and had a fun/safe night :beer:

Christian

hmwave

Established Member
Damn, I should have come down Sat night. Sounds like fun!

Got busy fixing up the house and couldn't make it.

Users who are viewing this thread