XXX meet. 07/30/2005

MinGry03

SVT Guy
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Sounds like a strip joint doesn't it?

Just a burger joint that has a big barrel with XXX on it for a sign. Like the old moonshine jugs they used in cartoons.

oh that sounds cool......and yes it does sound like a strip joint..... :shrug: We really do not have anything like that in Pittsburgh. :(

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
well i guess i cant make it since my boss said i have to do the 10-7 shift instead of my usual 8-5

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Hot Import Nights. Show for the ricers. Don't be pulled in by the dark side, Greg.

Are you kidding?!?! I have yet to see an import pull on any 600cc bikes yet. I've done it and will hunt 750's soon enough. I do have a bit of respect for any 4 cyl that pulls 300+hp though. I'll be taking my g/f to that as well as the Thunderbirds airshow this weekend.
BTW- Went to XXX around 720ish and nobody was there. Too late or early. Oh well. One day we'll get together like we did that night in Kent.

Tru_Ice

Banned
04MystiCobra said:
Are you kidding?!?! I have yet to see an import pull on any 600cc bikes yet. I've done it and will hunt 750's soon enough. I do have a bit of respect for any 4 cyl that pulls 300+hp though. I'll be taking my g/f to that as well as the Thunderbirds airshow this weekend.
BTW- Went to XXX around 720ish and nobody was there. Too late or early. Oh well. One day we'll get together like we did that night in Kent.

The 30th not the 29th.

Users who are viewing this thread