XXX meet. 07/30/2005

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
Alright.

The weather is promising.

I think it is time we have a XXX meet. It seems like i've been out of it for the longest time. So IF anything is already going on as far as meets go, please disregard this, but if nothing is going then...

ANYWAY

When: 07/30/2005 6:30pm
Where: XXX in Issaquah
Why: Cuz
How: By car, By Bus, By airplane, By walking, etc
Who: Everyone

Don't say you haven't been warned. There are TWO WHOLE WEEKS to get time off or make arrangements to have the kids at a babysitter.

Please mention if you're coming or not, because the drive is not so short for me anymore. I, like some of the nothern folks, have to drive for ages to get to XXX and i don't want it to be for nothing.

KALIN <---

(crossposted from stangnet)

Tru_Ice

Banned
tarch said:
Please mention if you're coming or not, because the drive is not so short for me anymore. I, like some of the nothern folks, have to drive for ages to get to XXX and i don't want it to be for nothing.

KALIN <---

(crossposted from stangnet)

You should of probably made it burgermaster @ 8. I know a few guys hang around there at that time, plus it'll be closer for you.

Joe5.0

Established Member
I SHould be there. I also plan on going to Hot import nights that day to mess w the ricers just for fun :)

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
if wizbang can make it ill want to go dunno if i'll wanna bring the 05 V6 but i'll wanna go just to see the crew again....and mean saleen bring ur 5.0 i wanna see that thing!!!

Oxford Snake

Established Member
IF I have a tune in my car I will attend. I sold my Predator on the forums and will most likely have to ship it by the end of the week, waiting on an SCT Xcal.

Dave

schropper

Established Member
I checked out all three meaningful spots last weekend. Friday was Puyallup, Satuday was XXX and the master :thumbsup:

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
i get off work at 5pm i wanna go but wizbang cant make it so ill come in the 6er i guess.....

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
how many people typically come to these events????(i am a newbie cuz i have never been to one of these)

schropper

Established Member
Take I-90 into Seattle. When you get to the end, take a right at the light, then another right at the very next light. Gun the vette till you cross the RR tracks and your there. :beer: Ice, while your there you should pick up a wing for more downforce. :p
Tru_Ice said:
Get me a map, I'm down to go.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
mean, i'll be with you prolly all day with
cuz i'm going to XXX and than HIN as well

let me know

Users who are viewing this thread