XXX get together

JaKaL

Established Member
Damn, I’m almost ashamed to post it’s been so long. All I’ve had for the past two months is Excel budget hell 24/7, which is about as bad as a snake with no traction.
Can a guy who hasn’t even washed the beast in months creep back in the NW forum, or must I consume the entire XXX menu to redeem myself?
If you have it in your hearts to be gentle I’d be most grateful.
-JaKaL :shrug:

JaKaL

Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Hey Jakal, thought you'd fallen off the edge of the earth. Good to see your back. :burnout:

It sure feels like I’ve been on another planet. Glad to see everyone active though: a new beast for Mean and XXX Saturday – things are hopping almost as much as my vert. I should get some time off week after next which has me thinking about BilletFlow’s kit with the Strange shocks. And if I’m nice, Santa will drop off the MGW shifter. Getting in gear and staying there would be a treat in this chilly weather – these cars love cold air!

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea that small cruise was the sh** we should have done it longer. I have pics but they came out kinda blury.

MXSVT03

Established Member
It would definitely be cool to have another get together. Drag racing or some kind of cruise would be fun. I like Christian’s idea of a dyno day as well. I was the guy driving the Sonic Blue Cobra with chrommies for anyone wondering who I am.

My drive home was pretty cool too. Ken (kj385) and I did a couple quick highway runs. I came to the conclusion that I need a pulley so Ken stops beating me, lol. It was pretty sweet cruising with another Sonic Blue. I kind of felt like I was following myself :) A few miles down the road I came up on a C5 Vette and noticed the guy looking over. I put it into 4th, got on it a little, and the next thing I know he pulls in front of me and takes off. I then put it into what I thought was 3rd and floored it. Hmmm, this doesn’t feel right. Well, it turns out 5th gear isn’t the best for racing from a 60 mph roll:cuss: I tried to catch up with him to see if he wanted to go again, but the guy was driving pretty crazy through some heavy traffic so I backed off. Oh well, maybe next time.

Joe

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
MXSVT03 said:
I came to the conclusion that I need a pulley so Ken stops beating me, lol.

Joe

Joe,

Glad to have met you and your wife! You should get in touch with Rick (the Black Coupe with the Magnapacks) he's selling a few of his items... still in excellent condition: 2.80 pulley for one!

Should pick them up before the dyno run!

Christian

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yep, got a 2.8 and an idler and the belt needed.....and I know of someone else selling a predator as well

Rick

Oxford Snake

Established Member
mean saleen said:
Yea that small cruise was the sh** we should have done it longer. I have pics but they came out kinda blury.

Boy I thought everyone was cussing me for going the wrong way. I did find out today that we could have kept winding through that apt complex and it drops you off right into that shopping area.

Dave

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
Boy I thought everyone was cussing me for going the wrong way. I did find out today that we could have kept winding through that apt complex and it drops you off right into that shopping area.

Dave

That's ok Dave... I needed to burn the tires a bit for some traction!:thumbsup:

Good times!
Christian

Joe5.0

Established Member
I was very confused as well, but who cares i was in christians beast. Nothing else really matters lol.

Users who are viewing this thread