XXX get together

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Actually I was the first loser but the moderator took it down already. Checkout another website for pics of that 3.3 we were talking about earlier. Page 2.

Greg

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I say our next get together should have some kind of activity. Like a rally or drags or something. Not sure how to go about arranging something like that but just throwing the idea out there.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Well, since there will be a few of us with new mods (YOU INCLUDED), I would think the next one will be a dyno day really soon. But I do agree with you on the activity... drags would be cool - kinda like field testing the new mods!

Either way... I'm up for another one. Always good to hangout with friends and talk shop.

Christian

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
wish I could have been there, but while you guys were having fun, I was supervising a bunch of Sailors with fully automatic machine guns over their shoulders..

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
SAILORS...HA....lol......sorry you couldnt make it......you should come up by my house sometime this week or something.....I am off usually pretty early everyday.....

Rick

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I got there at 4, ate, and then left at 4:40. THought I might have been in the wrong place. That was after sitting on 405 for an hour in stopped traffic.

Lets do another one, but make it earlier....
The A/W in Port Orchard is also a good cruisin hang out...

Ken

:beer: :beer:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Ken 03 cobra u left pretty early my friend. Yea it was fun. Thanx for the rides, Rick, Bryan, And Christian :) Our next g2g should have a Black 2003 Saleen in it id hope. Dyno day, or drag racing would be awesome. We should all meet up at a very wide open, long, safe, abandoned road and do some racing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread