XXR 531s w/ 335s

ImRambo

Established Member
XXR 531s Platinum, 18x9.5/11s 265/35/18s and 335/30/18 r888s. All fenders lips have been cut out and smoothed. Front setup is 10" 350lb upr coilovers, foxbody struts, smaller bumpstops, KB camber bolts. Rear is FTB irs, race springs cut 1 coil, one iso, bilstein shocks. Low pro Irs bolts, 3" studs. Stock camber adjustment maxed, no spacer. Nothing rubs, front can go another 1.5" lower.

DSC_0192 by performancered, on Flickr

DSC_0210 by performancered, on Flickr

DSC_0246 by performancered, on Flickr

DSC_0151 by performancered, on Flickr

DSC_0222 by performancered, on Flickr

DSC_0248 by performancered, on Flickr

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
That rear looks straight nasty! The setup looks good. :beer:

Front is a little too low for my tastes. Looks good though. I just don't like how new edge front fenders have huge gaps at the bottom and it shows more when slammed.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'm not crazy about these wheels but the car looks fantastic Rambo. Props to going all out on the suspension. I wanna do this to my car some day

Oh and tip I got from someone on this site: Pop your trunk and push down on the warped part of the bumper, it'll pop back into place. I was amazed when I did it to my car lol

Last edited:

ImRambo

Established Member
That rear looks straight nasty! The setup looks good. :beer:

Front is a little too low for my tastes. Looks good though. I just don't like how new edge front fenders have huge gaps at the bottom and it shows more when slammed.

I know I hate it. But Im pretty sure someone makes a k mem/a arm setup that properly centers the wheel. I want to go tubular just to get closer to that 50/50.

I'm not crazy about these wheels but the car looks fantastic Rambo. Props to going all out on the suspension. I wanna do this to my car some day

Oh and tip I got from someone on this site: Pop your trunk and push down on the warped part of the bumper, it'll pop back into place. I was amazed when I did it to my car lol

I would love classics but Id be so scared to ever push the car through the canyons with a 3k set of rims lol. I tried pushing on it, it just says F you. The first 10 years it sat outside I think it may just be permanently warped.

DNT H8

Established Member
Sorry but this car is straight sex, you nailed it! I have those wheels in 17 planned for the fox.

Question what do fox struts do for you in this setup? Allow you to go low and still have good travel?

ImRambo

Established Member
Sorry but this car is straight sex, you nailed it! I have those wheels in 17 planned for the fox.

Question what do fox struts do for you in this setup? Allow you to go low and still have good travel?

yup exactly.. About an 1" more. With that and smaller stops. The tire will tuck just over an inch into the fender until it hits them.

ImRambo

Established Member
Well done sir!! I love the stance but don't miss the headache of driving a slammed/lowered Cobra.

Thanks guys! Ya tbh Ill probably raise it up for normal driving then slam it back down to this height for shows.. I fold that lip under going up my driveway parallel lol.

Users who are viewing this thread