Xtreme Motorsports

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
I would like to thank the crew out at XTREME MOTORSPORTS for doing a great job on my Cobra last Friday. This shop provided me with great service to my Cobra. Thanks to Dave S. Chad, Bill, Mike, and the rest of their staff. The car dyno'd its best yet @480 rwhp / 455 ftlbs tourque. I highly recomend this shop if you are in the Phoenix area.:rockon:

Fred:beer:

mystifiedworm

Established Member
Thanks for the Kudos. Sorry it took so long to reply I was out of town this weekend delivering a car that we worked on.

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
yes, but there is also the apten upgrade which I assume means a ported blower. Congratulations on your new setup. Looks like you'll be having fun in your newly modded car.

I've also had good experinece with Xtreme.

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
Fun.....

Thanks all,
yes the car has the ported apten blower and the thing is a blast to drive. On the way back to San Diego yesterday I played around a bit. I hit 140 mph at one stretch on I-8 . The car is awesome:rockon:

Fred:beer:

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Congrats on your numbers. Since you're a local SoCal Cobra Owner, next time you're looking for a tune look into SoCal Diablo and Superior Automotive who are located just off the I-5 and the I-91 merge. Great people, very knowledgeable and they will also get the most out of your Cobra. They are one of a select few who work on my 04!!!

~ Fresh :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread