Xtreme Motor Sports in Tempe makes offer

davidmax

Established Member
We at XTREME would like to offer our shop to the general Ford public and clubs for using lifts,tools,compresor and Dyno jet.
We would choose a ongoing project or performance upgrade,Diablo real time wide band 02 chip burning with Dyno Jet and,Diablo 2 highly respected names in the tunning market.
Very close in price to a predator same chip but done on a dyno in real time with 1 free re burn to accomodate further mods.
We will have flip chips in stock for a 91 octane tank as well as
a100-104 flip for all out with your Apten or xtreme ported and polished Eaton S.C.
We can teach exhaust mounting all at great prices just to introduse our selves for 1-5 state shipping we can unbox parts and explain how,what and why makes it work.Chad Turner my shop foreman and highly knowledgeabe Ford performance tech and driver.
So if this monthly sounds great to someone pm me and we'll try to set up some dates in January,and finalize 1.Maybe someone may want to step up to the plate and do a more than likely NEEDED real time wide band 02 sensor Dyno Jet with F/Air and timing on the money no questions about it.
Every month someones car will run that much faster and healthier for more longevity/mpg and TONS MORE SPEED,
Yours Truly,Dave Smilovic
XTREME The home of the worlds fastest 4.6 modular 6.94 att 200 mph and next season we will be in the 5's and thats all due to the 6.0 litre aluminum block similar to the 1 in my stang we would
Show and give rides in the beast gotta get some drag radials but they wont grab with the 410's and recently installed C$ auto with manual shifter,Dave Smilovic

RedFire2003

Established Member
Why dont I see Cobra stuff on the site it seems to be all C-5 shhhtuff? Oh btw I have been looking for a Tuner for my 03 Cobra what are your rates as far as custom tuning go? My mods are listed in my sig. I was thinking I could poosibly make an appointment to get my car tuned after I finish installing the rest of my mods...

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
I'm taking it by this week for sub frames, new alternator (stock one burnt out), ngk tr6, and possibly a smaller upper pulley and a new tune using their new REvolution Diablo program software/chips.

Can't wait. I'll let you know how it goes. I've been there a few times before though for Dynoing. They are great and I highly recomend them.

:beer:

RedFire2003

Established Member
I made3 my appointment Yesterday Ill be in there on Monday the 5th for header/sub-frames/injectors/tuning cant wait!!!

42RCODE

To Many Toys !
Established Member
Please

let us know how you made out, I am thinking of trying them out.:)

Fred:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread