xtreme H/E question

smith876

Established Member
Just installing the H/E and am looking at these two openings...wondering what they are for? And guessing I need to put a bolt in them before filling with water.....

I did get the fans, but the wiring kit did not come yet...is there something that is included in the kit that will use the threaded holes?

rondavishe2rt4dr0.jpg

03ZYTERMINATOR

Established Member
On the LFP Dual pass the 2 at the bottom of your picture are for your hoses. Top of your picture, bottom on the LFP is for a drain. That looks like an Afco or Goords. The nipples look a little short for hose connections. I only see one connection for a hose. Is the mounting bracket hiding the other?

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
if you do not plug them I doubt you will hold any intercooler coolant.
Not a bolt but probably a NPT plug. Take the HE to your local auto parts house and get some nice plugs, and use teflon tape to seal them.
Nice piece BTW.

krazyazian

Established Member
I'm near to this shop and I bought the exchanger in person and they installed the NPT plugs for me. They said it's just for people that want to install sensors of some sort. I guess to monitor the coolant. Alittle overboard if you ask me! Who knows?! No issues with it just do like the guys here said and install the plugs. Also, it is made by Ron Davis!

Users who are viewing this thread