Xtreme Contest

davidmax

Established Member
I knew I should have posted this Monday morning,everyones out cruising Sunday afternoon.We are giving away 2 1st class round trip airfares and depending on responce we may throw in accomodations at a great hotel/resort.These tickets are good for 1 year and can be redeemed for 50 states,Puerto Rico,Jamaica,Virgin Islands,South America(costa Rica my favorite) and if the promo grows it will be international 1st class,Europe(Autobahn,Auto Strassa)Mid East,Asia Africa any where world wide,
The rules no employees or relatives every 150.00 you spend you get 1 raffleso 1500.00 gets you 10 chances.This offer closes on July 4TH our Nations Birthday.It includes parts and shop work,only on Ford Forum members and Fords only.
You will not compete with our Vette Ferrari or other brands as they make up 60% and they can afford there own.I would love nothing more than a 18-40 year old working Joe to win something he can love and appreciate.
So I posted early Sunday and now I'm on page 2000 so one last ditch effort to try to spark some interest,Dave Smilovic
Pres/XTREME/SHM group

davidmax

Established Member
Chad I would buy you tickets anywhere as long as you left sweet kelley for my enjoyment,and besides thats only one ticket.
Dave Smilovic

SVTCobra2001

Cone Crasher
Established Member
Do you plan on making any money this year Dave. Damn... Just give it all to me. You have some of the best prices and now you throw in a killer contest just for getting your parts through you. Hmm. what is the catch?

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread