Xtreme Contest

davidmax

Established Member
With each parts order or shop work in excess of 150.00 you will be entered to win 2 round trip tickets anywhere in the US or Canada,
The Canadian rockies sure are pretty in June.And oh yes if available you will fly 1st class.David Smilovic
Contest winner gets chose 4th of July,New york shopping spree,Costa Rican rain forest,Puerto Rican Beaches.Your wish is our command,all orders placed today foward count towards Air Promotion.
So good luck get the great competitive prices,and win that tropical vacation.All flights will be on American or Delta (a major carrier)and if possible I will send 4 people on vacation depending on how much revenue this promotion brings in.
Best Of Luck!!!!Dave Smilovic/Pres,Xtreme,SHM Group

dougwg

Established Member
Awesome Dave:thumbsup:

You Sir are a true asset to the Cobra community :rockon:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Dammit! Stop that! I'm trying to save money! This will make it easy to convince the g/f we should get some more parts.

KosherCobra

Established Member
I want to fly to your shop and drive the twin-turbo 427 C5-R car that Dave has and doesn't drive!!!!

Happy Passover Dave, I talked to Chad the other day. I'll call you at home today.

davidmax

Established Member
Thanks for the remarks if its huge we will even throw in accomodations at a lovely hotel.Dave Smilovic

davidmax

Established Member
Neil I would fly you out any time,Hugs and kisses you cutie.
Dave XOXOXOXO(and a little nookie)

davidmax

Established Member
And I always drove the vette my latest project will be putting twin Novis on my 360 Spyder 600+ rwhp in a 3000 Lb. car just to much fun stock,handles the twisties like straightaways.
So Neil go do something DE,I mean constructive and we can race once the blowers are on 11:1 CR wit.05 BARabout 7.35 Lbs of boost HOOOOO cant wait for the $$$$ to do it.Dave Smilovic
PS:I will buy all my parts from Xtreme and get the Vacation,Dave S,

1992B4C

Established Member
Dang, should have waited a few more weeks on the FIPK!:cryying: :thumbsup: Damn nice promo though. What else do I need, hum.:??:

davidmax

Established Member
I spoke with Bill andeach 150.00 will be an additional ticket so 150 gets you 10 chances,open to Ford and Forum members only!!
This is good for PR. Virgin Islands,Canada,South America(Costa Rica The Best)
We will try for business or 1st class air fare and it will be a Dynamite time.
We may expand to Asia,Africa,Europe,Middle East.Imagine driving down the Auto Bahn,or the Auto Strassa at 160 and passing 100 mph cars like they are standing still.
This is our biggest Promo not open to GM Customers only Local Ford upgrades and Forum Members in good standing,but you gotta be a Jew(JOKE),Kosher liked that one.
Lets make it huge and go to Germany for the AutoBahn and drive crazy with no cops ticketing you.
Again depending on the revenue it may include car and accomidations nothing would make me happier than to put a Sh#t butt grin on all your faces,so for best prices and DYNAMITE promos call XTREME/480-517-4969,Dave S.Pres,Xtreme SHM Group,and you must process SHM orders on our site to Qaulify so get that ATI or Metco lower or ported polished Blower and dont wait its a independance day promo and the lucky winner will be picked on the 4th of july,Dave Smilovic-Pres,XTREME/SHM Group

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
maybe you can start a new trend............. if all the parts dealers were doing this, I'm sure I'd have won something by now!

Hey are those wideband kits shipping anytime soon?

davidmax

Established Member
On the wide bands I think and dont quote me we may have started shipping.Call Bill @ 480-517-4969 and thats good for a few chances!!!,Dave Smilovic

davidmax

Established Member
Remeber we are now a full service Ford shop and .com internet/phone sales.For your lowest quote call Bill,Mike or Chad.
You will also find the best customer service available ,we pride ourselves on that merrit alone,Lets win a contest,Dave Smilovic

davidmax

Established Member
I hope this starts a trend for Xtreme our give aways will be constant and valuble.We are working on planning even greater
promo's that will make Xtreme the only name you need for parts.If this goes over good we will start a new promo in July imediatly following the nations B'Day.Aint it it great to be an American and celebrate in a time honored way by giving out promos to celebrate freedom.
I have decided that 2nd place will be a 250.00 gift certificate and 3rd will be 100.00 certificate.I for one am very excited and forgot Sunday Day is the worst timing you can have,I will be enjoying my cars today,THANKS for all your past patronage and remeber we are the company that endeavors to give net,net delivered prices,Dave Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread