XR7's

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Was this post titled transformer talk???

What's with the transformer stuff. Yeah it was cool, but that has no place in this forum....We need a Transformer forum now. Everytime I think of Transformers I think of Snarf from the Thundercats. That show was cool!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
the White Prosche was Jazz, Yeah the GoBots were a huge rip off, and I always thought they sucked.

Originally posted by SVT X 2
:lol:
That's too funny!! I'm trying to remember all the characters... I remember a little white Porche in there...

Remember the Go Bots?? Aaaa hah hah haha haha

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Re: Was this post titled transformer talk???

Wasn't there a Transformer XR7??hehe

Originally posted by Tydlwavs
What's with the transformer stuff. Yeah it was cool, but that has no place in this forum....We need a Transformer forum now. Everytime I think of Transformers I think of Snarf from the Thundercats. That show was cool!

Werty

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT X 2

Movie?? I never knew of a movie... and how does weird Al fit into a Transformer movie??
thats my point on the wierd al thing- it doesn't fit. i just saw the movie at best buy or somewhere on DVD. i bet blockbuster has it in the kiddy section somewhere.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Werty

thats my point on the wierd al thing- it doesn't fit. i just saw the movie at best buy or somewhere on DVD. i bet blockbuster has it in the kiddy section somewhere.
Man you guys are confusing.........

Users who are viewing this thread