xmp day recap

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
it was a lot of fun hanging out w/ everyone today! :beer: it ended up being a bit longer than expected but someone was always entertaining us. pmoddie got his spec clutch in and i got my sfc's welded in along w/ the upr clutch stuff. checking out all the projects underway at xmp was very cool as well. the exhaust decibel shootout was fun - pmoddie still reigns as the current "obnoxious exhaust". my stinger/prochamber combo ended up 2db lower at 116. the bummer of the day was ox03's fuel pump failing. :( eric was great and troubleshot the problem, arranged a tow, and briefed the dealer on the problem. :beer: the highlight of the day was when car model elise (sorry i can't remember her last name/website addy) and the webmaster of mustangworld.com came down and shot a bunch of pictures w/ everybody's '03. :D there were debates re: who would write the most bad checks for her. ;-) pics of the day are available here.

:thumbsup:

[

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Great picture, FuShnickens! Where the heck was PModdy when I snapped the group pic!?

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
Nice pix fellas. :thumbsup:

We need more pix of Elise.

click << here >> svenum for all the pics that i took. :D

ps - the pics are resized on the fly to 800x600. if you want the "big" pic, click on the pulldown below the pic and choose 1600x1200.

stang99

There are no pictures of her. They keep disappearing for some reason. It seems that they do not meet the standards at this family oriented site.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Robert...I hope you took advantage of the Mustang World contact to get us hooked up for the BBQ Day...:)

yep, we brought it up w/ him. :) he's supposed to cover the cruise for a cure (?) event as well but since they're fairly close to each other he'll try to swing by. we gotta remember to send e-mail to [email protected] a few days before the event. :)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Allan no sub pics :shrug:
How do u like the Clutch Adjuster?

oh yeah, i got a couple pics of the subs going on and pre-paint. i haven't tried messing w/ the adjuster yet. i'm sure i'll try some today. :)

Well i think i posted the best pics of her that i have?

oh well...

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
yep, we brought it up w/ him. :) he's supposed to cover the cruise for a cure (?) event as well but since they're fairly close to each other he'll try to swing by. we gotta remember to send e-mail to [email protected] a few days before the event. :)
Ya I was thinking a couple of the girls and a photographer :D ...I'm sure Robert and McCoy Mills would prob be cool with them advertising their website and products etc...:thumbsup:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey Cam wish u showed ur bald head at XMP yesturday :(
Freaking Eric was going off on me :dw:

Allan can u feel any difference with the Subs on? I noticed the 1st turn i ever made with them :eek:

:thumbsup:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
just going through the parking lot i felt a difference! the little rattles i heard going over bumpy surfaces are gone! and it's so much more solid-feeling. :thumbsup:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
just going through the parking lot i felt a difference! the little rattles i heard going over bumpy surfaces are gone! and it's so much more solid-feeling. :thumbsup:

Ur Vert had rattles?

Well if that went away im sure the subs must be helping out alot.

So whats the next mod besides the Rollcage? :D :thumbsup:
Im going to get u addicted....just like i got Juan addicted to the track :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread