XM Satellite radio system

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
(new)... XM Satellite radio system

I am selling a complete XM Satellite Radio system. It is brand new & still inthe box. It comes with everything you need to start getting XM Radio in your home. Alll you have to do is plug it in & cal them to activate the unt. It even comes with its own remote controler. This is not the Siruis unit this is the DELPHI unit. I am selling: (1) The receiver & (2) the home adapter kit (so you can listen to it at home on your stereo). The only part I dont have is the car dapter kit. The reciever cost $100 + the home adapter was $165.

So for less than 1/2 the original price you can have a new system & be listen to over 100 digital channels (most commercial free).

I am selling this SKYFi-1 system for only $75.

Last edited:

KingSnakePro

Established Member
Do you have to pay for XM if you have this unit or you buy this and you are good to go?
How do you hook it up to your home radio?
What would it cost to get it hooked up in your car?
I am interested. Please let me know.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Hi Tom,

I had no idea that people were still interested. I still have this brand new unit, & yes it is still for sale!!! Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
A Tom. The new XM-Radio that I am selling has the home adapter included so you can listen to it at home. But it doesn't have the car adapter. If you did buy my unit & wanted to listen to it in your car, all you would need to buy is a car adapter to make it work for you. You are still saving some good money. Let me know if you have anymore questions. :)

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
This brand new unit is still for sale. I have answered many questions but so far no one has made me a sale yet. Anybody out there that would like this, please let me know. :idea:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Hi Tom. I sometimes have to work at night so I am sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. The price I set is for the receiver & adapter together as a package. So for only $75 you will get both! :)

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Hi Tom. Here are the pictures bud. I took some today for you. The boxes basically describe everything that is in them. Since this is a new unit I didn't want to take all the wires & stuff out of the bags. Only if I really have to.

Here are the pictures for you:

Let me know what you think. I usually send items I am selling the same day I receive payment so if you are interested I can have these out extremely quick!

Thanks !!! :beer:

306Stang

Established Member
man if this was SIRIUS i would jump all over it. personally i think sirius has better channels although they don't have nascar. that's just my .O2

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Hi Tom, I checked my PM box & there wasn't anything there. Please resend your message because I never got it. Thanks bud & I will talk to you soon! ;-)

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
i need paypal address or a regular address to send the payment to.

does the home adapter kit come with speakers?

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread