Xl

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Who's doing what this weekend?
Anybody going downtown and checking out the action? :pepper:

I heard it's like a Detroit we have all never seen...so I'm thinking about takin some of it in before it returns to it's old self next week. :coolman:

GO PITT!!!!

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
I'm at work today (ren cen). I saw the bengals cheer leaders (who knows why they are here). Lots of players are walking around doing interviews. ESPN is doing multiple broadcasts from downstairs. It's a mad house. I have to walk past beer stands to get to my office.

Blue03

Established Member
I wouldn't bother. Where are you going to park? Also, when you get back will your car be vandalized, set on fire, or be there at all? The crowds.........forget it. A bunch of streets around that area are going to be shut down also so this will help add to the chaos. Too much fun for me, I will stay home and find something to do. Good luck George(you will need it)! :-D

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
The crowds, players, tan girls, lingiere bowl girls, etc. have all been very friendly this week. Posing, signing autographs, etc. Today was pretty nuts though and Jefferson was very busy.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Was gonna go crazy working on the car but did not get my stuff.

~Jeff is working on my diff, thanks bro
~Liberty's still has my trans
~QC Coatings has the base coat done on the cam covers and stuff, powder goes on monday
~Doug is working on my oilpan and oil distribution block

Prolly will install the evans stuff, inlet and water pump, cooler, still tons to do. no mod party though, just tinkering.

Bill is coming over Sunday morning to wire the 220v for the 2-post

no beer in the forecast, 3-6in of snow to Honda-ize.

sold my seats tonight :)
my new ones don't fit exactly :rolleyes: but they will after I slightly mod the brackets :pepper:

so what, there is some kinda game on sunday or something, blah......

when is the Daytona 500, now that is worth watching :lol1:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
My bumper and bumper cover are finally back on and the car is driveable again. Great timing eh?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
SVTGUY04 said:
I'm going to be working at the playboy party!!!

Did I just read that you're gonna hook up the MCT Brotha's at the PP?? :pepper: :rockon: :beer: :pop: :coolman: :bowdown: :banana: :thumbsup: ...................... :poke:

R-CODE

Established Member
went to the diddy cashmere party last night, shook hands with rick fox la laker, didn't see diddy but man the finest black girls ever; i was in heaven. saw a cls 500 on 21"; tight.
trying to get a hook up for the maxim party. the city of detroit never looked better.

GOTTI

quad

Established Member
I was dumb enough to go downtown last night with my Fiancé. Yes we recently became engaged!

Big mistake! It was so bad she almost decided to call off the wedding! j/k
Parking ended up being close to $20. She wore highheels so I had to carry her half the time no joke!

But for me it was worth it to see Detroit filled with so much activity and people! I would highly recommend it if you can take a shuttle and comfortable shoes / clothes. Good luck finding a nice place to eat Saturday / Sunday. The waiting time is over one hour in most places. We ate at the Pegasus in Greek Town and only waited for about 30 minutes at the bar even though the place was completely packed! Bigger parties would have to wait longer for a seat.

Oh, I saw one guy with blood all over his shirt and face - must have been a brawl.

Happy Superbowl!

Blue03

Established Member
quad said:
She wore highheels so I had to carry her half the time no joke!

Hey, look at it this way, you got a workout in and some sightseeing at the same time! LOL! :-D

quad

Established Member
Blue03 said:
Hey, look at it this way, you got a workout in and some sightseeing at the same time! LOL! :-D

LOL! That's what she said. Fortunately she's around 100 lbs so it was a "light" workout.

Users who are viewing this thread