Xcal2 and tune probs

TClark22

Established Member
I am kinda confused on what has happened to my tune via my xcal2

After getting the car retuned after puttin a smaller pulley on the p1sc, i had a nuetral rev limiter (aka sct 2step) set at like 4k and my rev limiter set at 62-6300rpm...that worked fine...but the last time i went to the track i went to rest it on the 2step and it just kept going...i reprogrammed it a few times and nothing...i thought nothing of it until the other day when i gave it a bit too much gas in first and it spun 1st hard which i wasnt expecting but it hit 6500rpm or so...so with 2 parameters failed so far on my tune somehow i am thinking that other more important parts of the tune might also suddenly stop working...

i am taking it in to my tuner to see what he thinks about the issue next week during turkey break but i just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar problem before?

TClark22

Established Member
spike mine worked for a few months...then bam it doesnt work...i dont see how the computer would randomly discard that and not let me reprogram it back in

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't that particular handheld have to be upgraded by SCT? I know one or two did. (depending on date of man.)

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Ya you have to have the tuner enable the 2 step etc for it to work. I just recently wanted to set up my 2 step and had to have him send me a new tune, but since the car is put away i havent had the chance to try it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread