XBOX360, 2 controller, 3 games, headset, $1000+ stuff

95PGTTech

Established Member
I have a very addictive personality and lately I have been spending too much time gaming (see my build thread how unmotivated I have been). I have tried limiting myself to a certain number of hours per day playing and just cannot stick to it, so I'm selling while I still have the courage too. I need to dedicate my free time to other projects around the house and the car to finish up, these games are just too fun to play.

Over $1000 invested.
$400 OBO shipped
$350 OBO picked up

I will take offers on items individually, via PM.

XBOX 360 with 20G hard drive, power cable, upgraded XBOX HDMI cable.
This is a HDMI unit, I replaced this in 2009 after I red ringed my old one. Build date pictured.
Runs flawlessly, I upload the disks I play to the game so they don't have to spin. High hours but well taken care of, my old one lasted three years.
Standard Microsoft warranty against red ring for 3 YEARS.
I have original box and packaging for this unit.
Also included internet cable.
101_0445.jpg

101_0446.jpg

101_0449.jpg

101_0443.jpg

4 games
Forza Motorsport 2
Forza Motorsort 3 collectors edition (not pictured, friend borrowing, is included with sale)
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty 6 (Modern Warfare 2) collectors edition
101_0444.jpg

XBOX wireless microphone and charging cable
101_0442.jpg

2 XBOX wireless controllers with Niko charge station and 2 recharge batteries. This has saved me hundreds on AA battery costs, I play with one controller until it dies, then switch controllers.
101_0441.jpg

Brand new for Christmas Ear Force X31 wireless headset. This takes you to a whole new level in hearing opponents online, you can sort out footsteps, people's voices, gun noises, etc. $100 retail new. original packaging and warranty if you have any issues, used for about 6 hours yesterday for the first time.
101_0447.jpg

Blitz34

Established Member
Would you sell the hard drive seperately?

whats your price on the white wireless headset as well?

95PGTTech

Established Member
I won't separate the XBOX from the hard drive unless I have a buyer for each. It's really hard to sell an Arcade these days.

$25 shipped anywhere in the 48 via USPS priority for the headset and charge cable. Retails for $59.99

Blitz34

Established Member
well while i'm at it to get some ideas, give me some prices on everything serperately as I don't have enough to buy it all.

xbox with hard drive - ?
2 controllers and dock - ?
turtle beach x31's - ?
COD4 - ?
COD6 - ?

95PGTTech

Established Member
cod6 - $40
cod4 - $15
turtle beach - $60

if I'm parting out, one controller goes with xbox, so you'd have one controller, two batteries, dock station - $90 new in retail - $50

20g xbox - new retail $240 - sell for $170 still has balance of 3 year warranty on it, also have receipt for this item even if serial is not enough

hdmi cables - $100 new - $60 - keep in mind you will need the hdmi cables to use the x31 headset as only the microsoft unit has the split red/white audio outputs on this that the x31 jacks off of...I had a generic hdmi cable and played great in 1080p until I bought the x31 and had to go out to buy this cable.

how far are you from the total, maybe we can work something out. have sn95 applicable parts to trade?

95PGTTech

Established Member
bump. I've been well behaved and not touched any of this but it's burning a hole in my closet floor. I need this stuff moved ASAP.

I will deliver. Price based on mileage. If you'd like delivery PM me your ZIP code.

Goes up on eBay tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread