FOR SALE: Xbox One S 500GB w/ Neon Green Controller + 3 Copies of Madden

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
For sale is my Xbox One S 500GB Military Model. I'm not sure why it was called the Military Model, the only difference was that it's completely dark gray and originally came with a black controller. The black controller joysticks broke, so I bought a new controller for it and it comes with new batteries. It also comes with a power cord and HDMI cord, as well as Madden 19, 20, and 21.

Asking $140.00 + $15.00 shipping.

I accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Square (any credit or debit card accepted)

X-1.jpeg

X-2.jpeg

X-3.jpeg

X-4.jpeg

X-5.jpeg

X-6.jpeg

X-7.jpeg

X-8.jpeg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
$120.00+$12.50 shipping. Shipping to the West, i'll ask to split actual shipping costs with the buyer.

I bought an Xbox Series S since my friend in CA bought a Series X and the only way to communicate with him is possible if I also had a new gen. console as well.

The Xbox One S 500 GB i'm selling I used to play video games on it, but as of 1.5-2 years ago, I strictly just used it to stream Netflix, Hulu, HBOmax, and Amazon Prime since I got rid of cable. It's a much more user-friendly platform to stream with than if you have a Wi-Fi enabled TV. Plus you don't have to pay for anything extra with this Xbox, just whatever you pay for your monthly streaming services. You only need Xbox Gold if you're playing video games online, otherwise just download the Netflix or HBOmax app for example and click on it and instantly watch all your favorite TV shows/movies. I find the Xbox a more user-friendly platform for watching all your favorite streaming services when using the Xbox controller, of which I am including a relatively new lime green controller with new batteries. A rechargeable battery 2 pack from Target the last time I bought it was $14.99 (obviously not the Microsoft brand), I think now it's $16.99 for the rechargeable battery 2 pack with cord that hooks into the console when the battery runs low and plugs into the back of the controller.

Even if you only buy it to watch all your favorite streaming services, it also has 500GB, so you buy and download whatever movies or games you want and save it to the HDD. Even when I had as most content with downloaded games, movies, and shows, I still was left with 232GB of space to store whatever I wanted.

If you want to purchase one of my watches, or are interested in other watches I have for sale, I will throw in the Xbox bundle for $100.00. I do have other watches in the sub $200 - $700 range. So, I don't only have multi-thousand dollar watches in my collection, in case you saw many watches I post for sale that are Omega, Tudor, Nomos Glashutte, Tag Heuer, and etc.

PM me if interested in the Xbox, or want to see other watches I have that are of sub $700/$800 range. Thanks!

-Ray

Users who are viewing this thread