• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

X3/Sf3 data logging still discontinued?

Discussion in 'Terminator Talk' started by testorossa1989, Jun 9, 2019.

1. testorossa1989

testorossa1989 Well-Known Member Established Member

I'm curious if anyone has tried recently to data log on livelink using a X3 Sf3 tuner. I know in 2017 sct discontinued software updates that rendered tuners useless for data logging unless you bought a new x4. Has anyone tried recently to see if they opted to offer the service again or is it in stone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. 01yellercobra

01yellercobra AKA slo984now Established Member

I haven't datalogged since December when I tweaked one of my tunes. But I had no issues then. And I still use an Xcal2 for WOT because I have a serial cable connected to my wideband. Granted with the Xcal2 I have use Livelink 4.2. But I have the latest one for my X3 I think. That's what I use for part throttle and driveability.

3. fivelitrecobra

fivelitrecobra Active Member Established Member

I talked to SCT on Friday and they basically said the same thing as your post, my SF3 was useless and that I needed to buy a 4. Tried to datalog via LiveLink using my SF3 last week and was unable to. There are still people who are successful using the SF3/X3 according to a few tuners that I've spoken to.

4. testorossa1989

testorossa1989 Well-Known Member Established Member

Yea the people I know who use the SF3/X3 haven't updated their launch client. I have used my friends X4 for a Mach and was successful in data logging, even loaded a X3 tune file using a X4 to the cars ecu.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. BlckBox04

BlckBox04 I am the liquor Premium Member Established Member

hp time