X2C Turbo kit

bbeers

OK...last time I bug you Cali guys.

I spoke with Armand? at X2C tonight and now I am considering the Innovative T76 kit. Any of you that have seen their car in person, seen their turbo car run or know anything about the quality of this shop please chime in.

I've got to say that turbochargers feel so much stroner than superchargers that I am now leaning in this direction but need to make up my mind by the end of the week (turbo kit vs. KB) Based on the preliminary numbers the turbo kit is about $4K-5K more.

If you would feel more comfortable emailing me privately please do so. My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Britt

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
I have a couple friends that went to x2c for mods and were treated well. The installs looked clean and I've seen Armand's car run on vid and it's freaking insane.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Seen the infamous X2C turbo car in person, been by their shop in Van Nuys, CA. Work area is two bays wide with a separate high-ceiling showroom. The core group of four or five are true gearheads. I would entrust them with work, absolutely.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Armon is my family ..
I love that guy to death and he has done everything for all my cars .
The poeple that work there are not your business people they are your friends .True gear heards like ox03 mentioned.(ox03 Very handsome guy btw if you have not seen him). :smmon:
The X2C guys can been seen at the track atleast 1 time a week test and tunning thier cars.
Here and there they can also be seen driving , testing and fine tunning customer cars when the customer has brought it to the track and is having troubles.
I have sent numerous people to his shop that have come back happy.
They have huge showroom and 2 bays .These are big 2 bays though with room to move around .
They are in the process of trying to find a werehours to place thier business in ,Because they want atleast 5-6 bays with a dyno and even bigger showroom.
I have seen and DRIVEN that famous turbo car and let me tell you that the things is an animal.
He let me borrow it for the weekend once because my car was getting worked on and I dont think I even got 6 grand because I was so scared .
IMO you will have no troubles with these guys and if you are having trouble with a particular product these guys will do whatever they can to help work things out .
Never the less good luck with your car.

-Abtin :beer:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Handsome? The only thing handsome here is the X2C Turbo Kit! Good stuff, BPU.

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
X2C would be my first choice for a turbo on an 03 cobra. They have the setup to run for sure. My future goals are to have them set me up with an innovative GTB-88mm turbo for my 98 cobra. They do everything in-house and the quality and craftsmanship of their kit is evident when you look at it in person................:thumbsup:

jonas

Established Member
x2c guys are the shit
its just boku bucks for any turbo because you need a k member and piping.

If I win the lottery Im dropping my car there and have em do their turbo magic

Speaking of handsome,
Abtin, you want Adam's number? You can be wrench buddies with benifets :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread