X-Plan Pricing?

RoyWoods

Established Member
I have seen numerous posts on numerous forums saying that “yes it is available” on the Raptor and “no it is not” available on the Raptor. Does anyone have first hand experience with this issue? Is it merely a regional and/or individual dealer issue? If it is in fact available, how much below base invoice would the truck sell for?

VaporDude

Established Member
In my last issue of Mustang Times, they did say that the GT500 and the Raptor is not on the X-Plan. If you are a member of the Mustang Club of America, you can get X-Plan pricing but not on those vehicles.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
In my last issue of Mustang Times, they did say that the GT500 and the Raptor is not on the X-Plan. If you are a member of the Mustang Club of America, you can get X-Plan pricing but not on those vehicles.

:whine::whine::whine:

trolls56

Established Member
X-plan isn't available for Raptors but I decided what options i wanted and what price i wanted to pay. I then send emails to different dealerships and found one that would take that price. By the way my price was way below what X-plan would have been. You can also go through Costco and get I think its 300 over invoice which would be better than x-plan too. So even though x-plan isn't available there are deals to be had.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
X-plan isn't available for Raptors but I decided what options i wanted and what price i wanted to pay. I then send emails to different dealerships and found one that would take that price. By the way my price was way below what X-plan would have been. You can also go through Costco and get I think its 300 over invoice which would be better than x-plan too. So even though x-plan isn't available there are deals to be had.

How does the Costco deal work?

trolls56

Established Member
I'm not sure I didn't use it but there seems to be a lot of guys that have on raptorforumz. I would visit your local Costco and check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread